Reviews for Ectoplasm on a School Night
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
This is amazing! You're really good and I would love some sort of contiuation on this! _
Jay Q chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Awww, I never thought that I'd be interested in a little one-on-one with Lancer and Phantom... I'm glad I read this fic! It's so in-character and natural, Lancer realizing that Danny's more human than most ghosts...

Thank you so much for this awesome fic, hope to read more from you later eh ~
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
I'd like to see this continued. They get a sort of rapport going, Danny Fenton starts doing really well in class simply because he ends up talking to Lancer fairly often (because he seems to know what he's doing more than Sam and Tuck do), and then Danny starts saying things that only Phantom would know and then Phantom backs off and Lancer's confused and decides to do something about it...I mean, there's whole plot here waiting to happen!
zafedin chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
This is great. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I really like it, but it has been more than three years since the last update :(
Cjellion chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
That joke killed me, man. I wish you'd continue this, it's super good
Sockenmonster01 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
It would work as reveal fic really good, but please continue!I need more Phantom and Lancer interaction...
Sockenmonster01 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
It's excellent so far! I love it! Are gonna write more? Please do. This story has so much potential.
A Vivid Reader chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Please continue ;-;

You're writing is amazing I wanna see mooore /

Please? :)
sorcerousfang chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
This is probably one of my favorite Lancer and Danny interaction stories. I really enjoy the way you interrupt Lancer's thoughts with other related ones throughout the story; it's a great way to showcase his uncertainty with the whole situation (and I might be rather biased - I use the pattern pretty often in my own work). Lancer's full name was a great point of connection (Danny retained something!), and think the dialogue exchange was wonderful. Danny retains his student-like attitude and Lancer keeps the teacher-like one, and it's all kinds of fantastic. I quite enjoy the ending as well. As a reader, I definitely want to see this go further, but as a writer, I completely appreciate the way this has wrapped up. It's really clean but keeps my mind running with it. Great job.

Minor editing - the teacher 'led' Phantom - you have 'lead' as in the stuff people think are in pencils.

Thanks for writing!
-sf
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Could you please continue writing ;-;
TotallyObsessedWithDP chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Uh, three shot? Please? Pretty please? Super pretty please? He must find out that it's danny for my life to be complete! Heheh no not really but he should be revealed to lancer...
Olena chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Wow. I wasn't expecting to be hit so hard in the feels. Good work here. I hope to see more.
beazlerat chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
love this story. You did a great job in writing it.
AlyssPotter chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
SO CUTE! Would love to read more :)