Reviews for Bitter Cherry
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I think Lisbon is more like the wife and Red John is the mistress. No matter how he loves Lisbon, he keeps going back to Red John.
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
It always interested me that Lisbon said "practically..." In my fangirl mind, I always imagine that Lisbon and Jane slept together, like you wrote.
Good tag to a pretty good episode!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Nicely written and characterized. I like the way you've written Jane's rationale for his actions.
Pacific Marl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I am so happy that you picked up on that little extra word Lisbon uttered in the car. Practically. That has been bothering me since the premiere, and I'm happy someone wrote a tag about it.

Lovely tag, by the way. Jane's voice in this seemed very true to his character, but with an added dark twist that was just perfect.
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
"He was treating her almost like a mistress; quickly dismissed when his wife calls". Oh that's so very very true! And I love what you've done with that agrivatingly ominous word; practically! Well done.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was very nicely done; a great review and insight into Jane's thoughts so far this season. Your take does make me sad; I hope that he decides to include her in his later plans, after all they've been through. Well written. Thanks for sharing it.