Reviews for Naruto of the Seven Swordsmen
tanzar81 chapter 6 . 8/16
Have you actually finished a story yet?
Well this is a really good story cant wait to read the next chapter so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
narmulti chapter 6 . 1/20
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
You know naruto could also gives some shit back towards minato for causing his subordinate mutiny. By saying telling the konoha nin about uchiha obito. Or putting uchiha obito on the bingo book for ss rank. With detailed description of skill level heritage and crimes against kiri and the attempted kushina kidnapping. Just to have some much deserve payback and saving some face. And have shisui telling this to the clan and the hyugga to spread it. And subtetly telling the hokage it takes 2 to tango. *hyahyahyayayaiiii (mexican scream)*
The Kamereon chapter 6 . 1/11
Hah! I bet she takes some hair sample from naruto.
Sneaky kushina
If im wrong well damn. Reading into it too much.
Maybe naruto could play this . saying half truths like .
Asking them to activate they doujutsu (lie detector)
And saying stuff like " i am an orphan. I never knew my parents. My obsession with kushinasama is because she is my of my distant relative. For an ophan child like me family ,a place where i belong, a purpose if u will is the most preciouse thing" then go and says to mei what if she found that a terumi is still among the living would you not care for her/him.
Ooo i cant wait to see mangetsu ,utakata n mei getting bash for dishonoring kiri like that hohoho...

All the possibilities
Like accussing jiraiya for all this just to one up hiruko to prove that he is just not a failure like everything in his life. Fail to have the love of his to bring back his best friend.

Hoho idk if i read it right or not. But did mei just accuse naruto. If so. Hoho the drama after this. Man ur story is focken awesome, belive it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Woaaaah
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter.

So Naruto explained a bit.

Only problem and this is with all your stories is you over explain everything and it can get tiresome to read. You should work on that.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Nice chapter.

Good fight scene.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Interesting chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Interesting beginning to the story.
The Man chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Enjoyable as usual.

I like the way the story is going, but I was surprised with everyone almost betraying him. I didn't see that coming. I hope you have something good planned.
The Kamereon chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
dayummmmm
hagone uchiha chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
very good story i like the way you set up Naruto basically telling everyone where he came from while avoiding all the conflicts that would have rose had you done it any other way.
nicholas.souddress chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
You are such a talented writer, I can't wait till your new update
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
The first thing I noticed - it's hard not to, really - is that you use 'Exclamation Points!' way too often. Exclamation points should not be showing up constantly, and you average something like 2 or 3 per paragraph. 52 in the whole chapter, not including the A/N at the end. That's just way, way too much. They really shouldn't go at the end of ellipses (...) for example, and aren't needed at the end of lines like "this is the first technique you have to learn, blah blah technique!" People just don't speak in dramatic or shouting voice all the time. Naruto does a bit, maybe, because he's an idiot who thinks shouting gets his point across better somehow. But Kisame? Really? Plus they really start to loose impact when you use them all over the place.

If you don't believe me, pick up a similar-genre book - any fiction book at all intended for readers over the age of 12 or so - and just try to count how many exclamation marks are in any given page. I can guarantee you the answer is less than 2. Probably 0.