Reviews for Naruto of the Seven Swordsmen
salasdaniel74 chapter 6 . 6/12
For some reason I kinda expect that naruto knew about Neko-chan love to Obito after she dealt with her loss of Hayate during her depression period in his timeline. With the line "Huh, you now are a couple and happy now Neko-chan at least send me an invitation to your wedding Obito."

P.S. It seems that Neko was excited to be with Madara when she thought it was him. I think and want to know how it ends.

P.P.S. if you didn't want to do bro,sis,mother incest you could have tried to ask an author that does this and write the scene for you (just an unwanted thought).
effectivesage chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Keep updating I'm at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next:) update soon proud follower :)
tanzar81 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Have you actually finished a story yet?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Well this is a really good story cant wait to read the next chapter so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
narmulti chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
You know naruto could also gives some shit back towards minato for causing his subordinate mutiny. By saying telling the konoha nin about uchiha obito. Or putting uchiha obito on the bingo book for ss rank. With detailed description of skill level heritage and crimes against kiri and the attempted kushina kidnapping. Just to have some much deserve payback and saving some face. And have shisui telling this to the clan and the hyugga to spread it. And subtetly telling the hokage it takes 2 to tango. *hyahyahyayayaiiii (mexican scream)*
LeMarX chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Hah! I bet she takes some hair sample from naruto.
Sneaky kushina
If im wrong well damn. Reading into it too much.
Maybe naruto could play this . saying half truths like .
Asking them to activate they doujutsu (lie detector)
And saying stuff like " i am an orphan. I never knew my parents. My obsession with kushinasama is because she is my of my distant relative. For an ophan child like me family ,a place where i belong, a purpose if u will is the most preciouse thing" then go and says to mei what if she found that a terumi is still among the living would you not care for her/him.
Ooo i cant wait to see mangetsu ,utakata n mei getting bash for dishonoring kiri like that hohoho...

All the possibilities
Like accussing jiraiya for all this just to one up hiruko to prove that he is just not a failure like everything in his life. Fail to have the love of his to bring back his best friend.

Hoho idk if i read it right or not. But did mei just accuse naruto. If so. Hoho the drama after this. Man ur story is focken awesome, belive it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Woaaaah
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter.

So Naruto explained a bit.

Only problem and this is with all your stories is you over explain everything and it can get tiresome to read. You should work on that.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Nice chapter.

Good fight scene.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Interesting chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Interesting beginning to the story.
The Man chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Enjoyable as usual.

I like the way the story is going, but I was surprised with everyone almost betraying him. I didn't see that coming. I hope you have something good planned.
LeMarX chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
dayummmmm
hagone uchiha chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
very good story i like the way you set up Naruto basically telling everyone where he came from while avoiding all the conflicts that would have rose had you done it any other way.