Reviews for A Riddled Universe
Mischief101 chapter 41 . 6/14
I'm glad Sirius stayed. Although he would have Harry in their original dimension, he would only have Harry. I wish you had shown what happened when Harry went back or if he even got back.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 16 . 6/3
A good Riddle and the Veil being a kind of portal were a good idea but honestly, I became quiet bored the more I read. Riddle was like a knockoff version Sherlock and everyone else seemed like the same character except with different names. Also, is the Minister Crouch or Fudge?
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 4/22
Did you know that you actually had Fudge as the Minister, and it's in fact Crouch? Check it out!
On the other hand, just WHAT is going on at the Department of Mystery?
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 4/22
A good Voldemort! Merlin! I'm sure Harry can't get his head around that one!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 4/22
Oh no! Tom Riddle! Harry will FREAK out! Hahaha! Awesome!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 41 . 3/28
The Dark Mark... Was it invented by Lucius or somebody else in this world? Because I do not wish to see Riddle as evil.
I am glad that Harry wants to trust Riddle, that Harry acknowledges that Dumbledore was correct about Severus in war-universe. I hope that Harry will ask Riddle about the tattoo and Greyback.
Harry... Unspeakables are worse than Death Eaters.
Logan is an incompetent fool, kidnapped by Dorcas, and replaced with a Polyjuiced imposter. Why was he one of Healers?
Dorcas is under control of squib, thanks to a potion in the tea.
Darn, Sirius attacking Lily... I can only hope that Harry will distract Sirius from doing it. Sirius didn't consume mind-controlling tea, right? And Dorcas didn't tell Sirius anything about Harry being here.
Ah, no, Sirius is going after Serena. Hope another Sirius will be here, as well.
Compliance potions? Hope Riddle will be able to take a sample of Sirius's blood.
Sirius is suspicious, Sirius is not thirsty. Hopefully he will break out. They don't know about Padfoot, do they?
I hope the poisoner will not be killed by Riddle. I hope Crouch will recover from illness... After he retires from Ministry, and the crimes.
The villain makes a hero? Isn't lycanthropy enough of a villain? Fighting Death isn't exciting enough on its own? What about cancer? Yes, the last question is a cheating attack.
So, not Melanie. Melanie's colleague, envious, poisonous, deadly.
As I expected, Harry went in Riddle's place. Polyjuiced, magical signature the same, strong, and disgusted with poison, and angry at poisoner, and emotionally attached to Riddles.
I just have to read "Murder is Easy", I do not recognise the plot.
I wish Harry could return back to the Riddled Universe. I wish a bridge could be built between them. Like Stargate.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
GreenEyedGazer chapter 13 . 3/12
so far an interesting read. But I have noticed some instances where you refer to the minister of magic as fudge when you have crouch in that position or did I miss where fudge fits in. I'm only on chapter 13
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 2/1
Hahahaahha
I really loved A Riddled Universe, it was one of the best stories I have red for a long time. I started reading it for Sevarus Snape who has always been my favourites but after a few chapters my attention was fixed on Tom Riddle. I now find myself wishing he was in the original every time I go back to it. Thanks so much for such a great character.
SusanMarieS chapter 41 . 12/22/2017
thank you. I read this from the bottom of Alabama through Florida back into Alabama then to the top of GA
xRemusFreaking chapter 41 . 12/19/2017
Ah I'm Not logged in right now but this made me so emotional! Thank you for granting us this wonderful story, ciao!
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
Omg Neville's grandmother and Voldemort dated wtfffff
nakini chapter 41 . 11/17/2017
Thank you for the GREAT read!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/19/2017
i thoroughly enjoyed this! what a romp!
Redumdelta chapter 20 . 9/16/2017