Reviews for A Riddled Universe
One of the most fantastic fiction I have ever read। I loved the way you portraited Riddle and his life...
loved the story!
Sheankelor chapter 41 . 2/8
I ended up reading this all day, and it was worth it. I am very pleased that I was able to read a story where both Riddle and Dumbledore were good and human. That Harry and Sirius acted like people, and Harry was able to return home. Thank you.
ChakraKitty chapter 41 . 1/26
thsat was a great story. I too always believed there was life behind the veil!
Reader chapter 41 . 1/22
I enjoyed reading this story ... it has a really interesting plot :)
The Emerald Doe chapter 41 . 1/10
Wow, the suspense and mystery in this story was definitely worth the wait!
S.Peridot chapter 41 . 1/6
I really really really REALLY enjoyed reading this fic!
Freed-sama chapter 41 . 1/4
Gotta say, even though Harry played a relatively minor role I rather enjoyed this fic.
TheDrEamSpEcTraL chapter 41 . 1/1
Hello!
I quite enjoyed your story, it was really entertaining. I tried to solve the squib unknown identity mystery but completely failed, haha. But you sure know how to catch you readers' attention!
However, I felt like you botched a little bit as some moments were missing, like how Harry found the other part of the mirror. But who am I to judge?
Anyway, I hope you continue writing.
Happy new year!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
How very fascinating! How will Harry Potter react when he finds out which universe he's in?
xLord Lizardx chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
Very clever, I loved every word, thank you so much for all of your time and trouble penning such a wonderful story. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Blue Blossoms chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
Nice poem!
rainbowchameleon chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/29/2014
your good! is there a second one where harry comes back or they go meet him?
purple sky always chapter 41 . 11/26/2014