Reviews for A Riddled Universe
EluvaGrev chapter 41 . 6/14
GOSH! that was so amazing! This was, after all, the best alternate dimension fanfic I have ever read! I am so lucky to encounter your fanfic and thank you so much for writing it!33
Cartlin chapter 32 . 4/5
...that's not how it works. Did you even ever read the books?
Cartlin chapter 17 . 4/5
It's just...so poorly written. Harry has made no effort to get to know anyone in this world, the only person he's interacted with really is your Mary Sue version of Tom Riddle.
Cartlin chapter 16 . 4/4
I want this to be good, why is it so bad? It's just...amateurly written. You WANT a complicated plot, but your characterizations are so basic. Especially Harry. There is no depth to anyone!
Fantastic story and a joy to read!

I like to imagine that Harry returned to his old Universe, discovered that the same amount of time has passed and that far too many people have died - including Ginny. (Sorry, def not a fan of GinGin the Fangurl Harry...he's really much better suited for Hermione) So, since things are terrible, he (with his knowledge about Riddles) finishes off Voldemort, grabs Hermione, and returns to his now-real family.
Couldn't they put the guy in stasis and revive and save him once they figure out a cure?
Lemongraber chapter 41 . 1/3
I picked this stroy today, I'm not used to read fanfic with a good Tom Riddle. But I can't say I have no regret picking this one up.
THanks
Guest chapter 41 . 10/13/2021
It’s not often you come across a unique and thoroughly enjoyable fanfic. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 41 . 9/20/2021
oh,no!I can't believe Sirius leave Harry alone in his world! Even though James is alive in this world, but I think he will be back to take care of his godson
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2021
MWAHAHAHAH! TORTURE POOR HARRY'S MIND MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2021
God, I can just imagine Harry's reaction to THAT statement . . . HAHAHAH
Rae chapter 3 . 6/2/2021
Loving the story so far!
blaze chapter 17 . 5/30/2021
uf, remus is an idiot in any world.
ria chapter 41 . 5/18/2021
i really liked your story. it had suspense, humour and new AU story. i hope u ll make sequel. thank you for sharing this wonderful story
mailformisc9089 chapter 23 . 5/6/2021
I love the way you have built the suspense. I understand what Sirius must be feeling but I feel like hitting him
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »