Reviews for A Riddled Universe
mangoarcher1802 chapter 40 . 4/23
So interesting. In canon Riddle had turned to Voldemort after killing Murtle. After creating his first horcrux. Here Murtle wants him to become Voldemort after killing her. And it was very clever to send Harry since they have same magical core. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
biblioholic chapter 40 . 4/19
Wonderful chapter! I didn't expect Harry to he such a major part of the plan. He pulled off acting as Tom marvelously. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gigira chapter 40 . 4/18
I came across your story a few days ago, and I just seem to come back to it over and over since then... I read it all at once, and began to write a review right afterwards, but it was late (very, very late) and I didn't have the courage to end it before going to sleep. I feared it was going to explode whatever characters limit they'd have put as well, I admit.
First thing I'd like to say is that I really LOVE your Tom Riddle. You've somehow managed to turn the most psychopathic, heartless monster of all times into a good man without completely destroying him and that's simply brilliant. And also as an original character, Riddle rocks. I love his sarcasm and his Slytherin-esque wits, and it's fascinating to see him struggle with his inner "Voldemort" (though for me, Evil Healer Riddle is at the same time less powerful and far more dangerous than the original Voldy, but I digress).
For the rest, I think your plot is really well designed, it's coherent and brings up interesting situations for the characters you exploit very well. Some logic flaws at times, as others have noticed, but it didn't strike me first time I've read and I didn't re-read your fic entirely, only little bits, so I'd say it's not THAT problematic, even though in your place I'd look into the matter a bit, just to perfect things. Only thing I would say is that I sometimes feel that Riddle overshadows a bit the other characters, and the rest is so good that it's a bit of a shame. I know you are busy developing Riddle and the plot, and everything about him is brilliant, I wouldn't like to read less about him, and the story is already quite dense as it is, but I'd love more interactions in the Riddle Clan, between the Riddles and Harry, the Riddles and Harry's Sirius... I find it a bit strange that Harry doesn't ask to see Ron and Hermione either.
I have another concern too, which is Myrtle's mobile. I love the idea that she would like to see Voldemort arise (she makes me think of Bellatrix, I think she would love to die at Voldemort's hands too), and Moaning Myrtle does have something weird about her, but to orchestrate such a big plan, to give up so much for... that ? She's even more deranged than Voldemort. It's not incoherent, but... it bugs me a bit, I admit. (I once had a villain that was just the same, big mastermind with a petty mobile. I realised afterwards. I think it's an easy mistake.)
Well, I'll conclude saying I'm a real fan of your story, I'm glad I found it now that it comes to a close because otherwise I'd be even more dying to see the next chapters that I'm now. One mystery must still be unraveled though : what's up with the whole "Harry's got the same core as Riddle" thing ? If I had a guess I'd say it has something to do with Voldemort's soul shard that was inside Harry while he was growing up 'cause I can't see any other option. It's very intriguing. But I'm actually very eager to see the continuation just to find all those amazing characters back :D
(Ps : I'm posting this as anonymous because I'm too lazy to log in, but you can find me with my pseudonym if you want to - I've got a French bio and a orange/pink-ish profile picture, and I've never posted anything about Harry Potter (yet...). I don't guarantee to answer you before a long time though, I've got to work... D:)
J.F.C chapter 40 . 4/17
Awesome story so far, read it all in one sitting. Hope you update soon.
1sunfun chapter 40 . 4/16
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
emarald777 chapter 40 . 4/15
What a twist in the end. Great chapter. Somehow I find it hard to imagine the MOANING Myrtle of HP series turning into vicious Miss Waynflete. But then Riddle is polar opposite of Voldemort.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 40 . 4/14
Great twist, I hope Riddle will not interrupt them talking in next chapter
unknownroyalvisitor chapter 40 . 4/14
Oh Harry, you're so cool... loved that twist and waiting to know what will happen next...!
Herdcat chapter 40 . 4/14
awesome story - I did not expect that twist - love your Myrtle perspective! looking forward for the next installment!
RebeccaRoy chapter 40 . 4/14
Wow, this is quite good, that ending of the chapter I did not see coming at all!
Robert Escher chapter 40 . 4/13
DAMN! That was masterful... just truly masterful! (eats more popcorn). :)
erbkaiser chapter 40 . 4/13
Nice twist!
And so all her mad plans were for naught in the end.
Blue Luver5000 chapter 40 . 4/13
Love it
librarywitch chapter 40 . 4/13
Oh well done. She should be scared. Harry is powerful and he wants to protect his family. Looking forward to the next chapter. .
Lumcer chapter 40 . 4/13
I good story! I'm curious if Harry created the timers on purpose or if they were a result of Harry's own temper... Is riddle somewhere about? I wonder how reg is doing and if the two Sirius personas ever meet... Update soon I look forward to reading more!

KCK-Lumcer