Reviews for A Riddled Universe
Dark.Entries chapter 41 . 2/5
This was amazing! I finished your story in one sitting!
Stormy chapter 41 . 1/29
Enchanting story! Loved the take on good riddle!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/20/2023
I love
Auralia Dawn chapter 19 . 8/2/2023
Just so you are aware, Harry is not American and therefore would not call his Mum 'Mom'. People who write Harry Potter and can't get something so simple correct are annoying. It is lazy writing.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 5/6/2023
wow...this is awesome!
Igniferroque chapter 11 . 4/27/2023
You write a sarcastic Riddle well. Makes him believable.

You are also doing a good job of filling out a new world.
Phoenix6975 chapter 41 . 4/14/2023
brilliant
darthvito chapter 41 . 2/17/2023
I loved this story, it hit me in the feels man! good job
Guest chapter 41 . 1/11/2023
Intriguing plot, but mediocre writing. The story was captivating so I pushed through, but the writing was almost a turn off.
Note: the writing wasn't horrible, it was decent in comparison to most fanfics. Still worth a read
Ida chapter 41 . 1/4/2023
Oh I really enjoyed this! I dont know how you managed to make a tom riddle that was good yet somehow still believable to the character. I hope I will remember to read this again in a few months or hears when my memories are blurry and I can truly enjoy it again!
kittyrsocute chapter 38 . 11/19/2022
I FREAKING KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! IT'S MYRTLE!
kittyrsocute chapter 33 . 11/18/2022
I have a theory on who the old woman is. It all depends on who that bride was though.
kittyrsocute chapter 33 . 11/18/2022
Quick, somebody steal her shoes!
kittyrsocute chapter 18 . 11/18/2022
Well, Tom, Voldemort would have started handing out crucios like sweets.
kittyrsocute chapter 17 . 11/18/2022
Oh, there will be repercussions, Dorcas. Riddle has Dumbledore on his side. and more to the point, I have faith that Tom will be able to ANNIHILATE you, and come out smelling like the loveliest of bouquets afterwards. Freaking try it, you hag. I hope Dora's gets squished by a house and someone steals her shoes.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »