Reviews for A Riddled Universe
HannahKathleen chapter 41 . 8/28
Wow, just finished that after binge reading for 6 hours. I'm impressed. :)
I love the idea of there being a good Riddle. Just to think that such a small thing as a grandmother saving her grandson from the orphanage... :)
H Bregalad chapter 41 . 8/26
Awesome. Please mark this as complete (unless it's not it seems like it is.) I almost didn't read it because the dates make it seem abandoned instead of complete.
VanriddleZ chapter 41 . 8/10
I will miss much your "A Riddle Universe" and all your beloved characters, especially your version of Tom Marvolo Riddle, which I fell in love. Thank you for writing this great story. We read later!
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/25
The English in this chapter is rather... stilted. Lots of run-on sentences, incorrect prepositions, awkward phrasing, etc. If you get a chance, please have someone beta your work.
The best way of dealing with the release of the information about "voldemort" would be to publish the same information in a quibbler article. But also mention the details about crouch's son, and other people allied with the minister's faction and the negative things in their counterparts. That way any other information released by the unspeakables would be both taken with a grain of salt and compared to something written in the quibbler.
But no spell can harm the cloak!
Miraculously Ridiculous chapter 41 . 7/8
I finished this at exactly 11:11am
shirokonyan chapter 30 . 6/22
is it myrtle?
the-writer1988 chapter 41 . 5/14
OMG this was a MASTERPIECE.

I read this all in one sitting. Took me quite a few hours but wow it was totally worth it! I loved the changes to the AU world. And Tom Riddle - nice? Wow you made it believable.

But why did Sirius have to stay behind? I hope he passed across eventually too. It would be fascinating to know what happened next to Harry (and original Sirius). Will you be writing a sequel?
Aqua and Luna chapter 41 . 4/11
Oh my gosh... This was a piece of ARTWORK! The idea was simply amazing and I enjoyed this story so much! My first impression of Regulus in a fanfiction was also on point! I love this story for its AMAZINGNESS to be amazing.
~Aqua
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 3/18
Coool
Ethereal Sphere chapter 41 . 2/26
Wow..
Ayemorena chapter 41 . 2/24
THIS was a really great story. Well written, developed and executed. Thank You very much for a job well done. Aye
Adriene SC chapter 41 . 2/13
This chapter makes me cry so bad!
But i love it!
KatieMarrie chapter 41 . 2/8
Thank you for the great read!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »