Reviews for A Riddled Universe
mariekjepower chapter 41 . 11/3
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing it with us.
punkrocka23 chapter 1 . 11/1
This is a fantastic story. One of the best alt world fanfics ever. Enter this in a contest or something because it's brilliant. I like most of all how you highlight how Tom Riddle still has the capability of becoming a Dark Lord, yet he is different. He took an alternate path and in doing so became a good man with great power to heal, not destroy. That is the key in this story. And the way you shrouded Moaning Myrtle in that kind of mystery was awesome too. Really great work man, I hope you can give me some tips.
NatNicole chapter 41 . 10/20
Freaking awesome.
poogle chapter 41 . 10/10
great read thnk you :)
anaraz chapter 41 . 8/18
thank you for this great and original story .
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 41 . 8/17
Enjoyable story. I figured out Myrtle as the identity of the mastermind about halfway through, but it was an intuitive process, not easy to guess. It definitely fit.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 15 . 8/17
You say 'Minister Fudge' here instead of 'Minister Crouch'
Difdi chapter 20 . 8/14
An obvious thing to suggest, is why must it be a potion?

There are plenty of muggle substances that are lethally poisonous, after all. For example, one of the earlier biochemical weapons was to mix dirt, water and a scrap of meat in a sealed glass bottle. A few months later the bottle would contain enough botulin toxin to kill about 30,000 people.

On a more modern note, if you managed to get someone to drink 10 milligrams of VX nerve gas in liquid form - which is both odorless and colorless - they'd be dead and there would be no magical signature.

Wizards tend to think in terms of poisonous potions, but even nature has its share of deadly things. Eating a handful of bitter almonds is guaranteed death for an adult human, for example.
Difdi chapter 12 . 8/14
I wonder, could the divergence point be something so simple as a single glass of brandy?

In one universe, a muggle named Tom Riddle has two glasses of brandy at his parents Christmas party and remains silent. His son stays in the orphanage and Voldemort terrorizes the world.

In another universe he drinks a third glass, his self control slips a little, and he confesses about what Merope Gaunt did to him within earshot of his father, who immediately rescues a five year old heir from an orphanage...and Tom Marvolo Riddle becomes a great Healer instead.

Wouldn't it be amazing if such a simple thing could create such enormous changes between two different worlds.
my deathly hallows chapter 41 . 8/10
Oh my God I loved it !
my deathly hallows chapter 37 . 8/10
Oh Merlin! You did not! Oh my God Harry James Black! Wow! Did not see that coming
my deathly hallows chapter 18 . 8/8
I really do like that you use puns
my deathly hallows chapter 3 . 8/8
Loved your pun, and oh Merlin! I almost forgot to review bc I just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jane chapter 41 . 7/25
You are a wonderful writer and this was an amazing story. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
bellachaos chapter 41 . 7/17
This fic is really good. I love that you had Harry return home in the end. He learned so much in the Riddled Universe but it wasn't his home. I also really enjoyed what you did with the characters and the details you wrote in to them. They all had strengths and flaws and each had an impact on the world you built and the story. The pacing seemed a bit slow at times but I'm really glad I stuch with this story. Great job!
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »