Reviews for A Riddled Universe
nakini chapter 41 . 11/17
Thank you for the GREAT read!
i thoroughly enjoyed this! what a romp!
Redumdelta chapter 20 . 9/16
my review is meant for chapter 20 roundabouts
Redumdelta chapter 9 . 9/16
for the sake of creating and prolonging your story, Tom Riddle is an idiot who does not understand social cues while being the Heir of Slytherin
Kagugu chapter 20 . 9/14
in this chapter the minister is fudge in the previous it is crouch... ?
Wow! :)
Amazing story
sneerypainter chapter 41 . 8/22
Bravo. I really Loved this story. I wish I had more to read honestly.
Glo chapter 41 . 8/9
I just finished this and I must say- what a fantastic job you've done on this story! I was completed wrapped up in this for the couple days I was reading it. Definitely goes on my top ten of all time. Your imagination has enriched me and sets the bar higher for the next fic! Thank you thank you thank you and my only concern is... where's the sequel? What happens to Harry when he returns? Is he in time to save Ginny/others? How does the cure effect the original universe? So many questions! Thank you again for this great piece!
tabala chapter 41 . 7/23
Very great story, I really enjoyed it.
Reading this gave me the strong urge to bitch-slap someone. Sirius the most.
I LOVE THIS STORY! LORD BLESS WHATEVER MADE ME CLICK ON THIS
Amalthia chapter 41 . 7/18
I had a great time reading your story. I liked the mystery plot and enjoyed seeing how Harry connected with the people in this other universe.
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 7/3
Yay, well done! I don't suppose Harry thought for a moment that a Severus Snape who was treated like a human being might be a nicer person and a better teacher than the Snape at his school, because Harry just doesn't think things through.

But I did like this story, and I'm glad you wrote it.
Calypto chapter 13 . 6/18
love your riddle, hate your harry.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »