Reviews for A Riddled Universe
anaraz chapter 41 . 8/18
thank you for this great and original story .
puiwaihin chapter 41 . 8/17
Enjoyable story. I figured out Myrtle as the identity of the mastermind about halfway through, but it was an intuitive process, not easy to guess. It definitely fit.
puiwaihin chapter 15 . 8/17
You say 'Minister Fudge' here instead of 'Minister Crouch'
Difdi chapter 20 . 8/14
An obvious thing to suggest, is why must it be a potion?

There are plenty of muggle substances that are lethally poisonous, after all. For example, one of the earlier biochemical weapons was to mix dirt, water and a scrap of meat in a sealed glass bottle. A few months later the bottle would contain enough botulin toxin to kill about 30,000 people.

On a more modern note, if you managed to get someone to drink 10 milligrams of VX nerve gas in liquid form - which is both odorless and colorless - they'd be dead and there would be no magical signature.

Wizards tend to think in terms of poisonous potions, but even nature has its share of deadly things. Eating a handful of bitter almonds is guaranteed death for an adult human, for example.
Difdi chapter 12 . 8/14
I wonder, could the divergence point be something so simple as a single glass of brandy?

In one universe, a muggle named Tom Riddle has two glasses of brandy at his parents Christmas party and remains silent. His son stays in the orphanage and Voldemort terrorizes the world.

In another universe he drinks a third glass, his self control slips a little, and he confesses about what Merope Gaunt did to him within earshot of his father, who immediately rescues a five year old heir from an orphanage...and Tom Marvolo Riddle becomes a great Healer instead.

Wouldn't it be amazing if such a simple thing could create such enormous changes between two different worlds.
my deathly hallows chapter 41 . 8/10
Oh my God I loved it !
my deathly hallows chapter 37 . 8/10
Oh Merlin! You did not! Oh my God Harry James Black! Wow! Did not see that coming
my deathly hallows chapter 18 . 8/8
I really do like that you use puns
my deathly hallows chapter 3 . 8/8
Loved your pun, and oh Merlin! I almost forgot to review bc I just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jane chapter 41 . 7/25
You are a wonderful writer and this was an amazing story. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
bellachaos chapter 41 . 7/17
This fic is really good. I love that you had Harry return home in the end. He learned so much in the Riddled Universe but it wasn't his home. I also really enjoyed what you did with the characters and the details you wrote in to them. They all had strengths and flaws and each had an impact on the world you built and the story. The pacing seemed a bit slow at times but I'm really glad I stuch with this story. Great job!
Tamzi.k chapter 41 . 7/16
It is one of most interesting story I have ever read...
You have done a fabulous work in writing this story...
I woudnt have imagined the culprit to be moaning mrytle...
Very impressive...
Brian1972 chapter 20 . 7/5
At least someone brings the non magical posions up. But it is disapointing that they dismiss the option out of hand. There are plenty of options for odour and tasteless posions that are very lethal. The problem is of course that those are restricted but that is something you can get arround with magic. A skilled potion maker should also be able to destile many non magical options by themself from plants or animals. One could even go for chemical posions (if one does know how even nerve gas could be an option).

Also why do they limit the ways the persons could have been posioned. There are plenty of possibilities, some posions can work through skin contact or one could use a pin/dart that resembels an animal stich.

For a group claiming to consist of rational experts they jump to conclusions a bit to fast here.
Brian1972 chapter 18 . 7/5
Very nice story so far. But since Riddle is so strong on advocating using the best of both worlds why is he advocating that it has to be a magical posion?

We know of some extremly deadly substances and any magic user might have an easy time to get some of it by magical fakeing permissions or simply by break and entering with magical means. Since most of those are mass manufactured ...
riddle carachter s verry interesting!your plot is awesome!thanks for posting
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »