Reviews for A Riddled Universe
Winxrosame chapter 24 . 9/25
Ooh! If the potions master is a squib, then they will not leave a magical signature as they don't have a magical signature as they don't have magic!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 8/24
This ain’t end well.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 8/24
It’s weird seeing a nice Tom Riddle. So I feel like Barty Crouch Junior is the new Dark Lord.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 8/24
Lily se and what now? James and Lily didn’t get married?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 8/24
It’s Snape? That’s really weird.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 8/24
Is Artie, Sirius? Why else would he ask if Harry will recognize him? So the James and Lily of this world don’t have a son?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 8/24
Will we see Snape at all?
Hamilton chapter 41 . 6/29
This story was finished a long time ago, so I don’t know if you still read the comments. But just in case you do, I really enjoyed it.
No need to go into detail anymore I think, but let me add just one little comment of my own: the Riddle frog card was brilliant!
EluvaGrev chapter 41 . 6/14
GOSH! that was so amazing! This was, after all, the best alternate dimension fanfic I have ever read! I am so lucky to encounter your fanfic and thank you so much for writing it!33
Cartlin chapter 32 . 4/5
...that's not how it works. Did you even ever read the books?
Cartlin chapter 17 . 4/5
It's just...so poorly written. Harry has made no effort to get to know anyone in this world, the only person he's interacted with really is your Mary Sue version of Tom Riddle.
Cartlin chapter 16 . 4/4
I want this to be good, why is it so bad? It's just...amateurly written. You WANT a complicated plot, but your characterizations are so basic. Especially Harry. There is no depth to anyone!
Fantastic story and a joy to read!

I like to imagine that Harry returned to his old Universe, discovered that the same amount of time has passed and that far too many people have died - including Ginny. (Sorry, def not a fan of GinGin the Fangurl Harry...he's really much better suited for Hermione) So, since things are terrible, he (with his knowledge about Riddles) finishes off Voldemort, grabs Hermione, and returns to his now-real family.
Couldn't they put the guy in stasis and revive and save him once they figure out a cure?
Lemongraber chapter 41 . 1/3
I picked this stroy today, I'm not used to read fanfic with a good Tom Riddle. But I can't say I have no regret picking this one up.
THanks