Reviews for A Riddled Universe
mailformisc9089 chapter 23 . 5/6/2021
I love the way you have built the suspense. I understand what Sirius must be feeling but I feel like hitting him
laura232 chapter 41 . 3/20/2021
Suspense , mystery, interesting characters. Brilliant!
ZeaDragon chapter 41 . 3/18/2021
It was so good!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Guest chapter 41 . 1/24/2021
Thank you for sharing this I think I needed it.
Arno Maz chapter 41 . 10/6/2020
I believe this is the only memorable veil-fall fanfiction I have read. I went back to this story after finishing it last week so that says something in and of itself.

The plot is quite clearly the main strenght of this story, just that makes it worth reading in my opinion.
Avidreader212 chapter 41 . 9/11/2020
Very lovely story.
GreysGryffindor chapter 41 . 7/2/2020
Loved this 3 I only wish it was longer!
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 41 . 6/20/2020
One word.. MASTER PIECE!
BookLover4242 chapter 38 . 6/10/2020
Ah. That makes sense, I suppose. A strange kind of sense. Also kind of ironic, that Riddle not becoming Voldemort stopped it happening.
BookLover4242 chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
At first I thought she was Mrs Figg, but now I’m wondering if she’s actually Merope. It’s a slight possibility, but possible. If the point of diversion (or whatever the fancy word is) was something to do with her, it could easily explain how Riddle ended up how he did.
BookLover4242 chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
Snape? How?

Wouldn’t that make Snape and Sirius brothers-in-law? That’s... insane.
BookLover4242 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
I’d say that Sirius is the other one, but if Harry’s only 15, then that would coincide with fifth year, meaning he’d be soon after. Except if James is 38, Harry’s be around 17/18 - so seventh year, or after. I’m guessing it’ll be explained.
Roostertheking chapter 41 . 6/8/2020
Wow!... Just wow...
No other word but Wow!
TanoCaoFiery chapter 29 . 6/5/2020
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Dumbledore, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets".
This story of yours, is truly an excellent example of that quote.
I also think that Professor Dumbledore in this universe is more cheerful and less sane, I like it.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »