Reviews for A Riddled Universe
Dude chapter 41 . 7/12/2019
Awesome.
More, please write more!
Dude chapter 15 . 7/12/2019
Harry being stupid nearly broke the story for me.
petitecanard chapter 41 . 5/24/2019
this story is absolutely fantastic and so original
chuffed4angst chapter 41 . 5/14/2019
Really great story! Its not often an AU is so fully envisioned and the ripple of changes travels so widely and well. Thanks for a terrific read!
lksjdhf chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
He broke into the ministry TWICE before.
Hiraya1998 chapter 41 . 1/16/2019
Omg... this is so beautiful and so unique...
Athena's phoenix chapter 41 . 1/5/2019
You are a magnificent story teller. I loved every single intricate twist and turn, and the emotional complexity in every single character. And the way you weaved in canon and how the very slightest changes ricocheted throughout the 'verse was more skillful (and breath taking!) than any other AU I've come across.
This story truly is on another level, and I can't completely put into words how much I enjoyed it. Just, thank you so much. You made me fall in love with your world.
Novarkek chapter 41 . 12/31/2018
Awesome. Just Awesome! Such a nice fic. All the best to you! Hope you keep writing more and more and more. Take care!
Berrybanana05 chapter 41 . 11/4/2018
Noooooo
I loved it so so much but now I’m just sad it’s over.
Masterfully written, this Fic is easily one of my absolute favourites! I can only pray you’ve written a sequel.
Unwisely, I stayed up until 3am reading this :’)
Berrybanana05 chapter 40 . 11/4/2018
Damn, plot twist!
Berrybanana05 chapter 38 . 11/4/2018
“"Healer Tom Riddle and Lord Voldemort cannot exist simultaneously. You will soon have to pick a side. Who you choose to be is up to you. Choose wisely, my friend."

"I have brought muffins," said Lily as she approached Harry's hospital bed.”

A mood-change to give you whiplash.

ALSO RIDDLE NO GODDAMNIT
And DAMNNN, Moaning Myrtle?
Or am I horribly wrong?

ALSO NO NO RED EYES RIDDLE, CONTROL YOURSELF!
Berrybanana05 chapter 37 . 11/4/2018
“Riddle washed the blood away and watched with fascination as the cries lessened.”
I was worried for a minute there.

And yes, I love Sherlock!
Also, I wonder what Harry will think of this new addition to the family tree...
Berrybanana05 chapter 32 . 11/4/2018
Oh please oh please oh please be real let Severus have lived
Berrybanana05 chapter 31 . 11/4/2018
Yes! Point for Riddle’s conscience! He might have a chance at not becoming a deranged murderer after all
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »