Reviews for A Riddled Universe
Fringie7 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
This is such a funny chapter :). I never expected Snape! Keep writing!
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Severus is his son.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
It could be a Malfoy or a member of the House of Gaunt who made the mark
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Ah mazing
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Severus! Was he adopted or is he his own flesh and blood?
Hikaoru13 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
this just gets better and better. update soon. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Riddle is right in away about him and Harry being the same because for certain factors Harry could have become Voldemort and Voldemort could become Riddle like in this universe. Harry despite being normally kind, shy and giving could become so angry if pushed that 1st year that his friends were afraid and by 5th year they tried to avoid his wrath at almost all cost and Harry also could be very ruthless as well and this Riddle is probably the same.

Hopefully, Riddle is not behind it but he can explain what is going on and Harry will explain what the symbol means to him. Can see Harry and Riddle wrecking havoc for fun.
Mappadouji chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Well, looks like out dear sarcastic Tom has some shades of Voldemort in him. Good thing for the rest of the people in this world that they only come out to enact revenge.
AHBK1 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Most interesting, also rather intriguing. I assume by Riddle's words (Exactly!" exclaimed Riddle, "It appears that Harry and not Voldemort is my counterpart in the Alternate Dimension. I think I have to tell Dumbledore about my suspicions. He may have some theory.") has something to do with the Horcrux? And possibly Harry's defeat of him? Either way, I look forward to the next chapter.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
AHHH I WANT TO SEE HARRY CONFRONT RIDDLE ABOUT THE DARK MARK, THAT SHALL BE AWESOME. Riddle thinks he's completely clear hahaha. Ah the Horcrux in Harry giving him Riddle's magic essence?
dogsby chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I like this Tom, I hope that it turns out, that some one else has discovered how to do the Mark.
Ryah Ignis chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Ouch. The Dark Mark is making another appearance? I'm curious. If its not Riddle, then who is it? Or if it is, then what is he doing?
I like how Riddle suspects that Harry is him, but Harry will have to discount that theory pretty quickly. I'm still wondering about Harry's parents. I dont' think they're married because without the war... well,they might haven't have seen a reason to get together.

Anyway, excuse my rambling. I love this story!
Fringie7 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Very interesting story.
DiagonAlleyParis chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I loved the talk between Tom and Artie.
I am sure that Harry will not recognize Cygnus Black. In the canon, this man is dead in 1992.
Many thanks for the two chapters, it was very nice from you.
Cruz-Hime chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I absolutely love the "we have cookies" reference.
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »