Reviews for A Riddled Universe
The Darkest wizard chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
This is a fantastic story! Please update soon!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Awww, too short :( Hahah glad he's woken up!
Sayla.v chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
why is dumbledore such a complete asshole in this? i am really coming to hate him. and that part about "only way they could kill me" does that mean harry is the master of death? does he not age? how old is he exactly? how old does he look?
write more soon and answer my questions
lots of love
-say:D
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Ooh a good Mr. Riddle does this mean the Potters are evil or Grindlewald is still running the show
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Harry's reaction on "Healer Voldemort" is quite understandable. For all he knows, it can be Voldy playing mind tricks on him.
Q3APo chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
wow, the concept is very good. you really make a new tom with a new personality that didn't clash with the old one. i can't wait for the next chapter
AnimeManiac001 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Thank you for sharing you work! Your story is very interesting!
Tom Riddle... a healer, that I never seen (and I find it amusing in a very cynical way) and now, not only he has to dead with Albus, but with a Harry that just knows him as a murderer. That will be troublesome for him (and very funny).

I will wait patiently for the next chapter (jumping in curiosity to read it)
Ja ne
AM001
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
hahahahahahahahaha, cue Harry falling out of bed!
snapemartyr chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Hazel, the joke is on us now, isn't it? The idea is so unique , with an amount of genius speckled over the layer of individuality filled with mystery and shock effect- the shock effect is so strong that I am mesmerized by the startling scene when Tom Riddle reveals who he truly is to Harry. I think that, in recognition of what the original series of JKR actually details, creating another dimension is a perfect way to give an inside view of the characters (oh dear, I hope that's not some kind of really bad pun). There remains so much from the series that has yet to be unveiled, and I feel as if in this type of circumstance, you can fill in some of those holes in a truly magical way. It's a powerfully tailored parallel, and certainly a riddle . . . I look forward to what you will uncover in this marvelous land of yours.

Brooke-
spoonring chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
and then harry faints. *snicker*
Weller4ever chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great story so far! Looking forward to reading more :)
SablePhoenix chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Quite the cliff-hanger to leave your readers at... Really interesting so far and I can't wait to see how Harry interacts with these dopplegangers to his friends and enemies. And, how he deals with 2 Sirius Blacks.
Phanatically chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I quite rather like this story! It's too soon for me to give you a proper review on this story, so I'll just need to wait for more chapters to really review them!

But, from the direction this story is going, you have quite the story brewing! It's fantastically addicting! Brava, mia amica! (I'm sorry if you're a boy..)

P.S. You have done a fantastic job keeping Riddle "in character" without making him a psychopathic serial killer. Good work!
MiracleButterflies chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great so far
DiagonAlleyParis chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter but I can't understand why his children are not Parselmouth like him...
I hope you will update very soon. Evil cliffhanger!
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »