Reviews for A Riddled Universe
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Evil! Evil evil evil! You are sooo evil! Worst cliff hanger ever! Noooooooooooo! So what happened to lupin in harrys demention? I take it you are cannon up to fifth year, what about after? Why/how did harry go through the veil? I NEED the next chapter soon!that cliff hanger with toms name is just too evil! That and I've been waiting for harrys pov for ages now! Or at least that's what it feels like, I need more to feed my hunger! Please. This is a good story.
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Good start of story.
snapemartyr chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I assume that Sirius 'did' end up marrying her then, haha! I love the line, 'he was still unsure whether or not Sirius had a brain.' But in all honesty, this story is really interesting. It's as though we are seeing all of our favorite- dark, or no, well, whoever they are, it doesn't matter- through another world, as though you've given us a new set of glasses, recreating the original J.K.R., wizarding world for us, with a new design, or vision. I am excited to see how they will be redefined in this world, what traits will remain the same, what will change about them. There are so many different dynamics in place here. This has a lot of potential.

Cheers!
Ryah Ignis chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Yay, Sirius is a father! I've always thought that he'd make a good one, provided he settled down and stopped doing reckless nonsense first. It's a shame Veil-Sirius is insane, but I think Veil-Harry will be happy to see his parents and godfather alive again. Assuming he doesn't go the way of Veil-Sirius, of course...
DiagonAlleyParis chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Very interesting plot, I like your story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing.
The Green Eye chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Haha I wonder how THAT confrontation went :D awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Kind of want Harry to do something to the unspeakables so that they won't dare mess with him ever again. He can tell them that they are fools and if they were so stupid to mess with someone who is injured and hurt mentally that they are not intelligent enough to know or understand anything.
misfiredcanon chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Please to continue. This alternate universe you are constructing is most compelling.
Hierran chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Awesome!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, love this story so much! Wish your chapters were longer - that's the ONLY criticism I could come up with hahaha. Everything is just flawless!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
a nice story, so far. Hope it continues...
Regards
Sarah
Smithback chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
interesting
Miss888 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
What a coincidence? ;) Harry and Sirius both end up in the same alternate universe!

Just a thought that came to me; how come the riddle in this universe didn't end up as an evil megalomaniac?

Otherwise great chapter! Anyways please update soon!
Hierran chapter 1 . 11/10/2012