Reviews for An Affair to Remember
Traale123 chapter 1 . 4/1
I love the pairing of Aang and Azula but sadly there are almost no good stories out there about it. Thankfully I found your stories and I would like to thank you for being one of the only artists dedicated to this pairing. Your stories are awesome and much better written than the average story on here! Thanks for all your hard work hopefully you can update quickly!
YamiLuna chapter 20 . 3/17
!Please continue writing this story! I love it and the rest of your stories! :)
X3X
KorpaKejsilic chapter 20 . 2/20
Love all your variations. Thank-you for writing. For some reason I would think Azula would be more angry for losing her bending and that the Gaang would be a bit more angry for Aang doing that and how come Toph hasnt picked up the fact that Azula is pregnant? A babys heart starts beating at 2 months. It would be as clear as a bell for Toph.
paulina101 chapter 20 . 2/19
I love you. This is amazing and I can't wait for the next update. There are no words to describe your writing and creativity. I just hope Aang sees Azula for what she really, truly is. She had no choice but to be the kind of person she is. I also hope they notice her pregnancy and then see the internal injuries she suffered at Ozai's hands and that Aang feels guilty. I want him to feel guilty enough to give Azula her bending back. I don't know what direction you're going, but I just want Azula to be redeemed and for Aang to just idk, let himself love her. But you can't rush perfection, so just know that I'm gonna wait for however long it takes for the next chapter (the same goes for your other ongoing fics) and that you're awesome. Super duper awesome. (I also never considered Azulaang but you have converted me into a faithful follower)
gloofer34 chapter 18 . 1/10
This is really good. You are probably one of the best writers I have seen on this site. Not to mention one of the only ones with finished azulaang stories. The way Azula brings out the bad in Aang and Aang brings out the good in Azula is interesting, but what is more interesting is how they always stay relatively themselves and don't completely change for one another. Adulation is better mostly evil and Aang better good but they are even better together. Keep up the awesome hope to see an update soon.
oghren chapter 10 . 1/3
A very interesting story that I look forward to reading more of.
NamiWitch chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
This story is amazing. I love how you're able to keep them all in character especially when giving them situations they've never quite been in. Kudos to you for that.

I also just love this pairing in general. Aang and Azula were and are my favorite characters. I was able to relate to the both of them the most and I always admired their strength and determination when they were easily the most heart-breaking characters in the series. The pairing came to me when I was thinking.

I never really liked Katara with Aang nor did I ever really like her in general. I didn't hate her and definitely respected and admired her on some level I just didn't like her. To me she was very prejudice when it came to the fire nation or anything to do with it and it always angered me. She was very black and white with no in between and acted as if her mother's death was caused by every single fire nation person and I hated how she treated Zuko in the beginning. I was pondering if not Katara who would be good for Aang. And then it hit me.

Azula!

Azula and Aang, even though they appear different they are very much similar. (a oneshot for them called tainted is a very good example)Azula is too sharp around the edges and anyone would lose their patience with her but Aang has patience in bounds and leaps. If anyone were to cut down to Azula's very core it would be Aang. He has mercy and he can forgive the minute he can tell someone is worthy of it. Azula had a hard life and nobody really saw that, not even Zuko. He was too caught up in her being perfect and being the family favorite to see that. In my opinion if anyone was the favorite it was Zuko. He had Ursa and Iroh and later on the gaang while Azula had no one. Her father didn't love her, her mother was playing favorites (she didn't even say bye to her when she left. She may have been a good person and a good mother to Zuko but she wasn't a good mother to Azula at all) and her friends betrayed her.

I just thought that if anyone were to treat Azula as Azula and not Azula the liar or Azula the prodigy or Azula the enemy it would be Aang and then I came upon your fanfics. I really do believe you deserve more favs and reviews but not a lot of people like the pairing or even think the pairing exists. Hell, not a lot of people even like Azula, there's not nearly enough fanfics for her as there should be. I can't wait for your next update in this and in "A Double-Edged Sword". I basically read all of your Azulaang fics over the past couple of months and I loved them all. You're like the driving force for this pairing. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, I'm more of a silent reader while I praise the writers for their brilliant writing skills in my head. There are only some moments when I come out of my shell and take my time to review and I felt the need to do so here. I really enjoy your writing and hope to see more.
wickedhpnerd chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I also love the pregnancy, from the moment Zuko found out about his sister and Aang, I was like I hope there's a baby because of the lack of protection mentioned, and the shift in dynamics, so just yes! So good I really like that aspect of this fic a lot!
wickedhpnerd chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
This is so good! Holy shit this is so good! I love the set up, I really like Azula and Aang's characterization and relationship here. I also like the spirit thing making the crazy. Anyways, just a brilliant story, and I can't wait to read more!
AngelikaPickles chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Love it! Excited for more!
Forever United Never We Fall chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Wow man I just have to say wow! This fic is beyond amazing and there is nothing more to be said. I couldn't praise this anymore if I tried so all I will say is amazing work man, amazing work!
MackGranite2015 chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
I have waited for this for so long. I hope you update soon.
SAW1999 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
:D... *-*- :v
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
This story is absolutely brilliant!

Well done!
Keep up the good work!
ICTOAN chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Whelp, read this all today. I liked it a lot, please, keep it up.