Reviews for Quietus
Please tell me this continues
haruka007 chapter 21 . 7/10
Welcome back! Good chapter but way to short.
Alkeni chapter 21 . 7/9
I kind of hope she stays a vampire.

Sorry for taking so long to read and review this chapter. Thanks for it!
Please continue this soon.
fieldmark346 chapter 21 . 6/21
wait does this mean that rella will stay as a vampire or no?
Think you soooo happy it is back
Was really happy to see this updated! Good things come for those who wait it seems.

I re-read the entire thing and while I miss some things ( like the part with Argis, their almost kiss and so on) I have to say that the story flows better now. So I can't wait to see where it goes next!
Aysu chapter 21 . 6/20
It's great to see you back! I just finished re-reading the story; you did a great job on it. I liked the changes you made; the ones I noticed, anyway. I didn't see any errors when I was reading, though that could just be because I was too engrossed in the story to spot them. xD That just means they can't have been very obvious .

Now then, great chapter, as usual. I have a sneaking suspicion that Rella should have not decided to go outside to fight a dragon so soon after being turned. I can just see the tragedy now. Newly turned vampire in the middle of a potentially bloody scene? Nevermind that the dragon could be a fire drake.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

~Aysu
Frosted Tomb chapter 21 . 6/20
I'm so excited this story is back
Domi18 chapter 21 . 6/19
Glad to see you are back :)
Amazing chapter as always :)
sunset for one chapter 21 . 6/18
Well I did as you suggested and reread the whole thing. I really liked this original, but this works too. I just missed the bit with Argis. Glad you're back!
Penny49458 chapter 21 . 6/17
This is probably going to be a very long review. Okay, here goes.

I unintentionally woke up an hour earlier than normal this morning, and when I checked my email and things, I saw that this had been updated! :D I then proceeded to let out a muffled banshee-like shriek (because it was 6am, others in the house were still sleeping, haha).

Glad that you finally finished the rewrites, because I spent every minute of my free time today trying to reread this fic and still very much adore it (that included at school, so throughout lunch I sat at a table with my friends and ignored most of them because I was too busy glued to my phone, oops).

I love how you explored Rella's past a little more with the guild, as well as past relationships. I think it helped me have a clearer understanding of where she stands with Vex and Brynjolf (or the guild in general) and how they came to be where they are, as well as a clearer understanding of Rella as a character as well. I liked how we saw more sides to Vex rather than just her usual snide and, well, vexing self. So it made me hate her *not quite* as much as before the rewrite, heh. Great work! :3

I think you portrayed Rella's first experience as a vampire very well. Her senses and general physique have been overhauled (much like Quietus :) ) and she's going to feel overwhelmed with all of this new information and by the heightened sensory experience. So relax, you did it justice! :D

I hope to see more frequent uploads in future now that the rewrites are done. I have been a close follower of this story since it was first published in 2012 - but only started reviewing in 2013, have been a loyal follower ever since, and I plan to see this through until the day it is finally completed.

I hope nothing gets in the way of you writing (because hell, I don't know what kind of obstacles you might be facing in your life right now) as I have always really admired your writing, but then again, a writer should never force their work. If the writer's not enjoying the experience, the reader won't either.

The very best of luck to you, Liisa. :3

-A Very Merry Reader
irmalin chapter 21 . 6/17
LIISA YOU ARE THE BEST! EVER! I'm pretty sure I told you I'd wait forever for another chapter, and I really mean it (although, I might need to find a vampire once I hit my seventies...) Man alive, dude I loved it! But I always say that. As always your writing style is on-point and the editing is just fine! I really like this as a resolution to the last chapter, with Rella (sorta) coming to terms with what vampirism means in contrast to mortality. How different it is. I like that she doesn't instantly adjust and that you point out a bunch of differences she's going to have to learn to deal with. And, as it seems she has a tendency to do (?), makes an insensitive comment around Serana, aha.

It still sounds like they have their issues to sort out, and I'm a little nervous for the fight if it's daylight caz, y'know, Rella's only just been turned. But she has Serana. What could possibly go wrong? (excluding everything else in the fic thus far XD)

Keep writing! (uh, no pressure, at your own pace...) This chapter totally rocked!
SirCxyrtyx chapter 21 . 6/16
When I saw the e-mail for this come in, I squealed and dropped everything to read it. So excited to see more of this story after so long. I think overall, the changes you made to the story were improvements. Kinda sad you dropped the "I will defend you my thane!" version of Lydia finding out though. That was one of my favorite scenes. If I remember correctly, Tilde didn't die in the old version. I like that she dies now. (I don't mean that I'm glad she's dead, just that it works well story-wise)
emmagherd chapter 21 . 6/16