Reviews for Quietus
Lilith Lilah chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh no, a conflict caused because a character was too lazy to explain the situation.

"Isran, she jumped in front of a blade for me. So I let her feed. Now shut up."
Azyel chapter 27 . 4/16
Wow that was a delight to read. Thanks you for sharing this with us :)
Girlbadluck chapter 27 . 4/14
Ohhhhh DANG! Man, I was flipping through my fanfic folder in gmail and YO could NOT. STOP. (Re)READING. THIS. !

And I never reviewed this last chapter! Taking a break is as long as you conclude within sixty years or so ;p Glad that things settled down, somewhat!

I really like the way you tackled the reunion. A bit awkward and angsty, very heartfelt, and oooooosha that oath! Way to end a chapter! And there's no way Rella can run away, now! It begs the question: is this fic lining up to be a tragedy? Us avid skyrimmers will just have to wait and see! Keep it up!

(*bonus; EEEEEEEEEEEEER MEEEEEEEEEEH GEEEEEEEEEERD UR AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!)
Draco Oblivion chapter 16 . 3/18
Very noble to not want to involve the Guild but I'm not sure she's able to make that decision. Vex will involve them and all she can hope is that they'll stay neutral.
How powerful are the Dawnguard in this? Commanding access and respect all over Skyrim, the implied attitude to vampires as well. Did the battle between Harkon and the Dawnguard spread further and more intensely than in canon?
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/18
Ok this is really sweet, go get her Serana!
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 3/18
I quite like that things can be so amicable with Brynjolf. Vex is as confusing as ever and Serana I suppose things are hopeful with her? Rella really seems to have an affinity for unconsciousness though doesn't she?
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 3/18
God, what is with Vex, is she going to be the obsessive stalker antagonist in this fic?
Also have to admit that Serana's change of heart is a little jarring, it seems to have just come out of nowhere. She runs, she runs, then randomly they're together again. Sort of anticlimactic like Rella is able to achieve her goals simply by falling unconcious a certain amount of times.
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 3/18
... She is not that unlucky. I mean I know there was no commitment between her and Serana, kind of the opposite really, but to have her catch her with Brynjolf in the same place he caught her with Vex... Maybe love just isn't for her?
Dark Brotherhood too? I suppose she'll have awkward histories with all the factions. Still, much more believable than being the Guildmaster of everything in Tamriel
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 3/18
Hah! Silly Serana, doesn't she know who she's talking to? Rella is the protagonist. It doesn't matter what Serana says or how far she runs; until the day she dies, as Rella's one and only friend, this isn't a story she can escape from!
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 3/18
The pre-Serana Rella would have left someone to die slowly of their wounds, cold and alone? Bit harsh, no matter how monstrous or disgusting you find vampires they ought to be pitied having the Daedric Prince of rape as a patron I can't imagine they'll have a fun afterlife...
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 3/18
Kind of feel this animosity is on her. I do wish people would be more forthright when they have information that the other party lacks. Communication is key, she may not believe it will make a difference but the fact is she knows she asked Serana to feed from her after the vampire almost died taking a blow meant for her and she's the only source they'll trust this information from.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/18
Haha blushing like being called better looking than Draugr is a compliment
Lovely Dork chapter 27 . 2/10
I loved every minute of this. Superb work! You're a wonderful author.
adnon chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
this is awesome! i also love how this is named after one of my most favorite songs by epica! i'm gonna keep reading on my friend! keep up the good work
Natures Raindrop chapter 27 . 11/10/2016
I've simply loved reading this! With the way that you tie plot with character development I had trouble putting it down.
You've really created characters with a lot of personality that made this one of the best skyrim stories.

I see some people complaining, but the emotional upheaval is realistic, also Rella's lack of strength is more realistic, also she's an archer, so yeah.