Reviews for Quietus
Writers should never force their work, so while I'm eager to see a new chapter posted, I'd rather see one that the writer is happy with than one that's posted just because the writer felt like they "had" to post it.
That being said - can't wait to see what happens!
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Yo what's the the hold up, your new shit's taking forever, son.
Sierra 058-2 chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
When is the update coming? This is amazing work, and I want more!
PskullV chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I'm liking these last couple o' chapters.
It's good to get more of Rella's second dimension. Plus, the romance has all the right feelings; I can truly see Rella trusting Serana to help her through his.
However, the subjective transformation scene really threw me off. If you had done it without the whole "dreamscape" and reflecting pool/fog barrier thing and keep with the darkness physical description thing, it would have worked. But what you did was just out-of-left-field and hard to follow.

Here's hoping for your re-write. No rush, on my part.
Msmusicful chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Plz update this the story! I wanna read more! I wanna know what happens next!
DaughterofColdHarbour chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Love this story. I couldn't get enough and read the whole thing in two days. Your writing is so amazing, you breathe life into your story and the characters. And I love the relationship you have created between Serana and your Dragonborn. This has to be one of the best stories that I've read. Keep up the good work, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter
Lady Hircine chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
Ok... soo... I've been obsessed with this story very an unhealthy amount of time. Really, it's quite sad. I just love it so much, its one of if not the best Serana fics out there and I just can't get enough. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Hmm...the whole bit about vampires being drawn to rich blood is really interesting. Especially considering that it was the Dragonborn's blood that woke Serana up in the first place. Does that mean that Serana's attachment to the Dragonborn was, in the beginning, due to her being drawn to the blood? Sorry, just rambling about stuff unrelated to the story - I just find that whole thing very interesting. Especially given how clingy she is in the game.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
"...my mother's still stuck in the Soul Cairn..."
Interesting. I always go back to get her, so that Serana will have her mother around.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
You sure know how to leave on a cliffhanger...The wait for a new chapter is killing me!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
In response to the comment below: When you play as a vampire in the game, you feed off people by biting them while they sleep. And, no, it does NOT turn them into vampires. To turn someone in the game, you have to use vampire's seduction and then bite them. So Rella is not a vampire because Serana has simply been feeding.
potato chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
HOW IS RELLA NOT A VAMPIRE. one bit in the game and bop yo a vampire. oh well screw logic...unless rella is a WEARWOLF no to much... sorry hopfule thinking la sigh
potato chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
my omly problem is that everyone thinks that shouts are connected to stammina or magica if vex used a posion to stop rella from talking it would be realistic
SingularMonk chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
A fantastic read, looking forward to any possible updates.

Oddly enough, on the day I was reading this I was trying the Dawnguard questline, but unfortunately my character kept losing vampire status after turning into a vampire lord and back... kinda making the quest impossible to do since the vamps there wouldn't interact with a mortal (I blame my mods for breaking something).

Which basically means that I am now relying on you to supply me with a TES vampire experience! No pressure :P
Orchidellia chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story over the last few days. It is beautifully written. Your Dragonborn has a code of ethics that I could never imagine the Dragonborn having (usually I have mine do everything so I don't miss out on quest lines). It makes for an interesting read, and I feel like your Rella and Serana are truly alive. Can't wait for your next update!