Reviews for One's Not Half of Two
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved the pacing of this, and the ending is for the win, very well done.
writewords chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love the ones where they are married
KLS98 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You should definately continue this, and make it a multi-chapter thing, because its really really really good. I love this insight into their relationship, its perfect. Happy Writing:)
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, such a beautifully written moment. I love Tony's POV of them. Great job!
Sarcastic Musician chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
good job :)
sv4me chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Enjoyed it! Any more to come?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Liked this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lovely, just lovely and sad. Wonderful seeing this all through Tony's eyes.
Annabeth-Kahlan-Alanna-Cara chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You should create a follow up story to this one!
userdoesnotwishtobediscovered chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dammit! My soul is being constantly destroyed. Argh! I nearly cried, and that's not good considering I was in school. Well, I live in school, but still. You just had to break me didn't you? Sobs.

(I would expect that from the rant above, you have gathered my main message: Amazingly heartbreaking, awesome, I have no life, fanfiction, among other things, has taken over my life. Keep writing!)
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely adored that. Would love to see more! I've missed new Avengers fics from you ;)
RedE-Town chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Super cute story. Poor Clint, I like the little surprise you wrote at the end and how Tony reacts to their adorable relationship.
LightThemUp chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I LOVED it! So perfectly written. The ending was absolutely hilarious! One comment that doesnt affect your story at all.
: It was 12% of the moment, but when Pepper glares at him, he whispers... 15? She fails ( most likely on purpose) to hear him.
LOL Great job!