Reviews for The New Kid On the Block
Cilcanice chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
A satisfying ending to an adventure filled with romance, danger and angst. A very good example of storytelling.
Michiemabelle chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Great story and a love affair between Napoleon and April? Looking forward to the sequel.
girl in the glen chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
A triangulation of epic proportions. What will they do?
RoseLight chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Note to Agent Dancer: Let's not be Greedy, Dear.
RoseLight chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Our IK: always considerate to Innocents.
Avirra chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
There's just something so amusing about the two of them debating the quality of faked tatoos in the middle of an operation - love it.
alynwa chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Very good ending, I like that April showed no hesitation in killing Howie (hehehe); he does deserve death, doesn't he?

Looking forward to the sequel!
jkkitty1 chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
I enjoyed this story, and Illya getting the girl, well that is especially great.
jkkitty1 chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
If one's not in trouble the other is, at least they're good at rescuing each other.
girl in the glen chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
So, here is Mr. Solo and the lovely Miss Dancer. Oh wait... Here is Mr. Kuryakin and ... isn't that the lovely Miss Dancer again? How will she get out of this?
Muncle chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
You can feel this rising to a crescendo. Very exciting as all the pieces fall into place. Looks like Napoleon is going to have some competition for April after all.
Cilcanice chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Another excellent chapter; an exciting rescue, a capture, and onto another rescue. Good job at keeping the excitement level up there.
Michelle chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
forgot to sign in. Illya to the rescue! Liked how Ronnie stepped in, insisting to cover their backs. This story is really getting good!
alynwa chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
I love how Illya made his move on April! He is quite passionate as she will find out, I'm sure. Good chapter.
Avirra chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
One of the many advantages of having a paranoid Russian as a partner. He almost always has a backup plan *g*.