Reviews for Out of My League
Kellybccgtsfan chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
I just re-read this story and it was just as fabulous the second time around!
Mishka67 chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
I've devoted three days worth of spare time to this, and have loved every minute of it. Thanks for writing.
SoundsofSilence2032 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
This is gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I can't wait to read the rest! :)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
I don't think I was ever more sad to see a story end. This was really a fantastic and enthralling story, and the ending was beautiful and gah they had a family! I'd have loved to read John meeting his children after their births, and maybe his reaction to Anna's labour, but this ending was still perfect. Thank you for writing it!
theglamourfades chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
No apologies needed for sappiness! It's only what should happen all the time with Anna and John.

This really was the perfect ending to their story. Adam as a Premier League footballer, Anna and John with their cute and gorgeous kids (and Anna pregnant again - loved their exchange at the end about it) - everything has fallen into place and it's wonderful. *sigh*

Thank you for sharing such a brilliant modern interpretation that encapsulates their relationship with just as much love and devotion. It's been funny, sweet, sexy, incredibly romantic. Amazing job!
theglamourfades chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
I liked the mirroring and mention of the amazing airport proposal. Them getting accosted by the annoying kids and John's reaction made me laugh, but Anna definitely knows how to take his mind off it ;)

Their honeymoon sounds absolutely amazing, like a dream. Though I think I'd agree with John, they could have a rainy weekend away and it would be still sizzling, just because it's them. Lovely to see the picnic tradition continued with another landmark in their relationship.

And very glad they got to 'test' the jacuzzi...phew, that was incredibly hot and sexy. I don't know how you manage to make each time so differently descriptive and erotic, but it was amazing.

They would definitely be lost without each other. So sweet.
theglamourfades chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Oh, the wedding. *sigh* It could not possibly be too much or too fluffy! It was just absolutely wonderful.

John being all nervous was so adorable, and the emotion between everyone - it got me all choked up! When they actually got the first glimpses of each other, and then just got absorbed in how amazing the other looked, I could have cried. Actually got goosebumps (I really do think I have a problem sometimes...they're a wonderful couple but your writing makes them better too)

And the speeches were so wonderful too. Loved the humour (and the bit about the cream suits), but it was so heartfelt and beautiful.

Of course, that had to be their first dance! Lovely. (oh, I also loved the Beautiful Day touch too - inspired!) And it was just a perfect end to the day, having them snuggled up together so tenderly. Love the lines about John telling her he'd never take her for granted *sigh* Definitely well worth the wait!
theglamourfades chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
Love the talking about the marquees that definitely don't look like big tents and the hula hoop wedding ring. You really capture their banter so well, as well as their completely adorable love and desire for each other. Needless to say, I did enjoy the fact that Anna couldn't put up any defence...who cares about being late in that case?

It was good to know more about what happened with Anna and her dad. Also, I love thinking of Anna in a proper wedding dress (makes me think of the 'you in a white dress...' line :) ), she would look amazing.

Their phone conversations are the most adorable thing ever! The fact that neither wanted to hang up, and that they didn't even need to say anything to each other. Eeeeee, so incredibly cute.
theglamourfades chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
Lovely beginning. Definitely something for them both to remember while they're apart.

Great to have the stag celebrations intertwined with Anna and Adam's wedding bonding. Funny and sweet. The idea of them in Amsterdam is just hilarious.

Their texts at the end were just so adorable, and the thought of Anna wearing one of John's tshirts in bed is the sweetest. Bless. That was a lovely exchange (and Robert's reaction to having his sleep disturbed very funny, but I'm glad he didn't interrupt their conversation!)
theglamourfades chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
This chapter made me giggle. All the different Amsterdams and Robert's response to 'a lady of the night', teehee. The girls certainly had quite of it too, loved Anna and Mary getting tipsy and emotional. I love the love scale most of all. Of course John would be an 11 ;)
shenty1 chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
Enjoyed each and every chapter. Great story! Very nice writing. Thank you.
Alkd chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
This is my combined review of the last two chapters. Love love love love this story. Sappy ending? Hells yes and I would read it all day and twice on Sundays. Happy honeymoon was fun. I want to go to a private villa with John Bates! So sad it's over though. Can't wait to read anything else you've got up your sleeve :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Oooooooo how I'm going to miss it. Thank you very much for giving us such a terrific time. I love your writings. See you in your next work. Congratulations ! Very well done!
anna4bates chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Wow how did that feel clicking this over to complete? I have majorly enjoyed reading this story as time has gone by, truly loved every single update and i will certainly miss it. A job well done ;)
guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
I've never been this sad to see the "complete" sign on a fanfic...I just cant't wait for your new story to devellop, but that's a shame this one is over...sigh! You did a great job on OOML, thanks a lot!