Reviews for In the Foe Glass
Lucifer's Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Fascinating. Most interesting!
Hsiu chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Beautiful. And eerily close to the fifth book. I disagree about Snape's sexuality but the ideas and questions you've set up are wonderful. Don't make Harry into a little saint, though :P Keep it up!
DarkDude chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Wow, Audrey is alive. Even though, as I read this, it is two months latter to the publification date.

As usual, an excellent piece of work, art even, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even Snape's hinting homosexuality. It was rather strange, but well written with a great moral problem: What is evil?

I haven't seen you in a while. Keep writing.
summersun chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
oooh excellent peice of writing!
paperclippy chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I love this fic. Especially your judge the fog line. Yeeessss. And lots of other stuff. Hurrah. Good Snape-fic. What a rarity. Anyway, since I've already gone through and babbled about this to you, this is just adding a review for you. Say thank you.
bo chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
it needs more sex
Spazzie J. Hazzie chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Wow... That's all I have to say... Wow.

You have some very interesting theories, there. No definite lines between good and evil. You actually made the Death Eaters seem like these nice guys who just wanted to do something good for the world... But were just misunderstood. I liked the way you gave them their justice.

I'd just like to say again that this was on of my favorite stories. You've got talent.
Delaelia chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
wow... this is a good story.

Have you concidered writing with all your own material, and getting it published? i like the way it skips between snapes school days and his teaching days.

Keep writing.
Kellie chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I loved this story. It really captured how I always pictured Snape being when he was younger. I hope that you'll someday write more to it.