Reviews for The Twisted Wonderland
Angel's Mew Music chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Actually carajo means fuck
aharkins chapter 40 . 9/8/2013
You wrote, "And for the writers, I will make some adjustments to your story (for things like misspelling, punctuation, and stuff like that)!"

You have an extremely poor grasp of the english language. I don't think there was even one single paragraph in this entire story that didn't have grammatical errors. You need to fix your own work before you take on someone else's.
Ace Winterthaw chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
YODA THIS IS AWESOME!

DerpFlyAce
Ashbrie13 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Brooklyn's parents are so blind...
Go Tobias! You tell your family! *cough* has family problems too *cough*
Chase Hawthorne chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
It was good but there were a few grammar errors
Chase Hawthorne chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
omg after evry chapter i get a new fav character!
Chase Hawthorne chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Lynn
Jinx
Slate
Chase Hawthorne chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
i change my mind again. now my fav is Lynn
Chase Hawthorne chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
i change my mind my fav is Cly
Chase Hawthorne chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
omg! u r like amazing! so wish i could be like u! so far my favourite December, but i might change my mind later on
MidnightRaven323 chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
I loved the third one,it was wonderful :) Well done to those three winners that portrayed the other tributes so well
Naomi Tachi chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
Mii, I graceously(?) accept defeat. I'm so happy to have been in the final three, no matter what place I'm in! You didn't say the order in which who won, but it's more than obvious that Insanitywriter won, and it's very well deserved! She obviously worked long and hard on it, and i'm glad she won, Meipah!
I'm glad you had this contest, it was a lot of fun! If you have one for Grimm Tales, you'll bet that I'll write one for it as well! Only I'll try to make it more personal and longer. Often times my stories seem a little impersonal, but I'll work harder next time!
AuuAuu! This is officially the end of Twisted Wonderland, and I'm sad to see this go. I'm sad that I wasn't able to be here from the begining, because I had no idea that you had ever updated. But I'll definutly be here for the Grimm Tales, right from the begining! Ooooh, just realized that all of our stories has 'After' in their names, Weird... I love how Slate was portrayed in their stories, he's truly my favorite tribute I've summitted, and I'm so thankful to have submitted him to you, because you've portrayed him so beautifully. And I know you'll do just as good of a job, or maybe even better, with Ashleigh. Can't wait for him in Grimm Tales, Mii!
Crap. I'm rambling on about nothing now... I'll go ahead and end their review.
Thankyou, RanLei, for your amazing, and beautifully writen SYOT, Twisted Wonderland! :3
Insanitywriter chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwnnn yay! I'm happy that you enjoyed the story :3 I absolutely LOVED writing it... I'm definately relieved that you liked it despite the AU-ness I just kept getting random ideas and just went with it... so I guess you can thank that for the length
CONGRATS TO THE OTHER WINNERS! I read Naomi Tachi's story a while ago and ever since then we've been talking about who the winner would be... guess the best persona did win :3... and to Library 2.0 amazing work even if it is short :3... I love the way you did more of a quick over view instead of a bunch of different POVs the idea to have Toby have two souls is brilliant :3 I never really thought of him being in the after life with them as well as down there with Jay and Vincent... I'm also glad I wasn't the only one how thought Kit's baby would still be born :3 (Cole a chance to live!)
I am more than happy to share the prize with these two amazing writers and apparently two of the best personas XD... I just have to say... ill see you in the games! May the best persona win :3
Fluffy the chicken chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
the whole story was amazing and was filled with all the emotions needed to make a wildly stressful story! i loved every chapter and can't wait to read your next story about the Grimm tales! this - by far - is my favorite fanfic! :DDDD
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 40 . 12/30/2012
It's hard to sum this up really,but i will say this was an absolutely brilliant way to end all of this,emotional,beautiful and the last line was true