Reviews for Genius, a Sherlock Fanfic
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 1 . 2/14
You know what my main thought was throughout this whole story? Not “what will John say” or “how will Sherlock react” or even “who killed the man”. Instead all I hear screaming in my head is “BUT WHY? WHY A BIRD?” Is it a a symbolism about death by using a vulture? Does the culprit have a bird obsession? Did one of them watch National Geographic or read an article about how painful a birds talons are and she was just that bitter? Why?
Cool premise! Well written too!
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Good story. Well done.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love the idea of John being as smart as Sherlock, but hiding it. That was great! :D :D John's just so cool.
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You are absolutely amazing. This is brilliant, a 2012 Johnlock exchange on Tumblr? I don't know what to say. :D
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Awesome story!
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This would have been a good premise to make a multi chapter story. The idea of John being at least as smart as Sherlock is delightful.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for writing and posting
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Delightful!
lapapillonne chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'd love to read about other people's reactions (mainly Lestrade) if you ever got a wild hair to continue this. I love the 'unassuming character turns out to be secretly awesome' trope.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
too much fun! i can't get enough of genius john! more please!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Will there be more to this? I would love to see some other people's reactions to John showing his genius side.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
well done
Schmiezi chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love your story. The chemistry between the characters is captured nicely, and the idea of John being more clever than Sherlock is fascinating.