Reviews for Aftermath
Emily chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I was just re-watching Fallout yesterday and kept thinking to myself that Jack should've gone to the hospital instead of home. So when I came on here today and saw your story, I was so excited! I think it's really well done and tells the story perfectly. Honestly, I think it makes so much more sense to have him going to the hospital. I mean, after knowing the woman he loves nearly died, he would be much more likely to realize life is short and he should be with Sam instead of a woman who he can barely stand to live with. Anyways, such a lovely story and thank you for writing it:)
Diane M chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aw, that was sweet. If only he had gone to the hospital instead of home, the episode would have been perfect. So nice to find a new J/S story. Thank you for posting, and I hope you'll write more stories in the future.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
YAY! New Without a Trace fanfic writers for J/S. I love the idea of this story, and the story itself. I wished it went like this because, than we would not have waited 6 more years for them to get together. Great job and I cannot wait for more from you.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved this! Thanks for writing. Glad someone else still thinks about my fav couple too!