Reviews for Kirbywarrior's Story Collection

Destiny Willowleaf chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
*faceplants*
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Where's Marx's room?
Why are they all fighting?
AND WHY isn't galacta fighting Mety?

P.S. Would be dying of laughter is Sirica joined in the fun.
Galactica Knight chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
I am so sorry for your loss. That fic was one of the longest-running Kirby fanfics, with by far the most reviews. You gave us a chance to voice our opinions, to laugh, to fight, to rap, and so much more. Now, all of that is over... Or so it seems. Although the mighty Q/A no longer stands, the memory of the time we spent together shall never fade. Also, the continuation of this story means that the insanity that was the Q/A still lives on. Kirbywarrior655, you have done something that few others can: For a brief moment in the vast reaches of time, you have brought forth a spark of happiness to light the world. This is why, on behalf of the Knights of the Heptagonal Table, the Galactican Army, and the entire Deific Pantheon, I thank you for your contribution to the Internet.
Red Stained Princess chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Jessica:(Reads) Vanessa come look!

What is it?

Jessica: (teary face) Q/A The Crystal Warrior's(sniff) it's been... (shows laptop screen)

(scans chapter) Deleted... NOOOO! (Scream to the heavens) How could this happen ;_; (slowly unsheathes katana) Someone shall pay dearly for this. (leave room)

Jessica: O_O' May Nova have mercy on us all...
star chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
curse the admin that did this, curse him! why did it have to happen! why! i loved it so much!
poyo247T.E.G chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
If i ever show up in this i'll probably show up as a ninja and play pranks (sort of how i said earlier) and you could reveal me at the end of a chapter BUT who knows? Maybe it won't be me (by the way this was partly a story idea and partly a request but mostly an idea)
the eviler guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
evil guest, you cannot hide from my wrath!
KirbyWarrior655 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Actually I was planing on something like that, though of course I would have to name you and the others something different so it would not be an interaction fan fic so this one won't be taken down as well, but don't worry I will most likely do something like that at some time if I can
the evil guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
did i say i was going to stop reviewing? well that was in the other story!
i wonder if i could visit that mansion and maybe play some pranks and wake lily again!(cause i'm evil)