Reviews for Time After Time
arrgh part deux chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You're killing me, Smalls!

I keep coming back to this story, and you're definitely one of the best Mitchsen writers out there. You must continue. Pretty please with whatever topping you fancy the most? I will fangirl out on you and read and review that story like it's my job. Come on now. I get a good story to read, and nourish your ego ('cause every writer loves that). Win-win, right?
cheekymadom chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved it!
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was very cute! Too cute actually.
NinjaRawrSG chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I literally cannot deal with your stories. This is the third one that I've read and I actually had to take a few steps away from my computer and take deep breaths. The amount of fluff and cuteness and romanticism and just general aca-awesomeness is blowing my mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very lovely fic.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Mitchell-Posen sounds best
Purplecandycat chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Its the best fanfiction I have ever read about Pitch Perfect. It make me cry. You write very very continue writting like this about Pitch Perfect. You are perfect!Thanks!
arrrgh chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Ok, so way back when you posted a Mitchsen one-shot on Tumblr (I'm like 99% sure it was you) about how close Beca and Chloe were so then Beca was shocked to wake up in a compromising position with Aubrey. You should totally continue that one. Rereading this story reminded me of that one, and I think I might die if you don't go back to it. Can you be bribed or coerced? Will begging work?
poetmistress2009 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Just re-read this beautiful story.,.. How I wish we had more Mitchsen stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love your story...love Mitchell and Posen!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm telling you that this is a frickin' amazingly genius story.
I mean, gosh it's perfect and the pace is wonderful.
You gave great background info and I just love the whole story.
Please write more Mitchsen, pleassseeee? Oh and I love the last line.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this is ridiculously sweet and has me shipping these two now!
CataKRR chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love it!
Idunnox chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Stories like these make me love Mitchsen even more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow, I'm a bechloe shipper, but damn, this story is so good that you've opened my mind to the idea of Mitchsen.

Kudos and hats off to you aca-awesome author.