Reviews for Coffee
selena guardi chapter 1 . 3/3
Woah you really wrote that before season two even happenend? Either you are Moffat or Gatiss and you knew where the series was going or you, Madam, are a genius that understood the sherlolly dynamic from the first episode on. I mean he totally used her flat as a bolthole and he needed company after John got married, but I never could have imagined that from what we saw in season one. Kudos to you! And now I'm going to read the next 7 chapters, I just needed to say this now.
whytejigsaw chapter 8 . 2/18
Ok, relieved!
whytejigsaw chapter 7 . 2/18
Oh! I wasn't expecting this...despite knowing the canon.
LadyK1138 chapter 8 . 2/15
I really really liked this story! My only criticism, is that when they finally had sex, I almost missed it. I literally reread the section 3 times before I was absolutely sure. Other than that, it was quite good! I liked how it took place over years
likingthistoomuch chapter 8 . 2/15
I cam understand ur wiah to promote tjis. Nd am i glad i picked this one to read. Its fabulous, funny, i lovw how you have written Molly and its such a fab story. And that epilogue, its kinda signature. Wonderful job. You should be proud.
InMollysWildestDreams chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Aw I really loved this. It was so clever and felt so realistic. I struggled a bit with the ending cause it made me sad even though he did come back. I guess I wasn't expecting the ending that way and just wanted more!
Wha chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Erm wtf! Damn there needed to be more in that epilogue. Stuff went to fast in the lat two chapters. Oh well, it was a good read anyways! Awwsome
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Why doesn't this have more reviews? Oh that was heart breaking and lovely
Tallulah99 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I love the organic way their relationship developed in this story. I can totally see Sherlock and Mokky developing a relationship just like this. Nicely characterized and believable. Well done!
calicar chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
This took a tragic turn. All fluff and friendships and then - boosh - death. What a fantastic story this was though. Thanks a ton for writing.
kArA123 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Perfection, this is. I cried and laughed and thought and heated up and felt frusturated. It honestly made me... just... feel.
You, my friend, have such a good grasp of the characters, of people's lives and how they live, I can only hope you write for a living or you should think about writing, not necessarily for a living, but for pleasure.
Your storyline was amazing; it just portrayed life, just real genuine life, what life is like and what it may be for these 4 people. Honestly the most honest run of relationships. I feel the urge to give an example: when Mary died in a car crash, you just stated it so bluntly, but it's true, that's how blunt it is. One moment they live, and the next, they die. The shock of hearing that someone died is immediate, and you can only tell someone that a beloved died in an immediate fashion. Nothing circuitous about it. And life, life is never straightforward, as clearly displayed in your first few chapters and the following few when the two got together. It was done on an uneventful, not particularly extraordinary day. As the trite expression goes: life...happens.
It just had such a ring of truth, the whole story.

And the fact that you made him die, made him go back to his drug-dependent self, it shows you have great understanding of the character. Though his love for John and Molly and Mary made him change and made him alive, his cold and calculated demeanor is what, in the end, aided in his defeat of Moriarty (that and Molly, of course). And he died. And they lived on.
Molly said it best: it is a privilege to have been around him so closely and so often. He chose them, and it is a privilege.

We often take each person for granted until they are gone. Each person is precious, and every acquaintance you make is a pleasure, and each relationship is a privilege.

Thank you so much for this. It was such a privilege to stumble upon such a gorgeous, honest, yet brief and direct piece of work. It really made me think. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Honestly, after seeing drunk!Sherlock and drunk!John together, there MUST be a drunk!Molly with a flustered and sane!Sherlock together at some point! Please someone tell Mofftiss!
Peppermint and Alihotsy chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
I feel like I just ran the full range of emotions here- several moments had me laughing aloud; others made me feel pensive; still others left me sad and melancholy. But no matter what, every moment beat true to the hearts of Sherlock, Molly, and John, which is really quite a gift. And the end-! I feel remarkably incomplete, but it's so very *them.* I know you said you didn't take Season 2 into account (which I know means you didn't take Season 3, except maybe to change John's wife's name to Mary), but it really didn't seem to matter. This felt like it really could have fit in anywhere. Lovely story! :)
Poodle warriors chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
A very nice story; silly and sweet and at moments very heartbreaking. I like how he just came back one day without much explanation; very Sherlock.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »