Reviews for Coffee
beautiful :)
Sherlock can't be dead! Oh wait... Mycroft kept 221B... hmmm...
brilliant and amazing! you're a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to write Sherlolly :)
That last bit was perfect :) I could not stop laughing.
borkovskaya.marie chapter 8 . 2/8
Wow! Amaizing story)
selena guardi chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Woah you really wrote that before season two even happenend? Either you are Moffat or Gatiss and you knew where the series was going or you, Madam, are a genius that understood the sherlolly dynamic from the first episode on. I mean he totally used her flat as a bolthole and he needed company after John got married, but I never could have imagined that from what we saw in season one. Kudos to you! And now I'm going to read the next 7 chapters, I just needed to say this now.
whytejigsaw chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
Ok, relieved!
whytejigsaw chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Oh! I wasn't expecting this...despite knowing the canon.
LadyK1138 chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
I really really liked this story! My only criticism, is that when they finally had sex, I almost missed it. I literally reread the section 3 times before I was absolutely sure. Other than that, it was quite good! I liked how it took place over years
likingthistoomuch chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
I cam understand ur wiah to promote tjis. Nd am i glad i picked this one to read. Its fabulous, funny, i lovw how you have written Molly and its such a fab story. And that epilogue, its kinda signature. Wonderful job. You should be proud.
InMollysWildestDreams chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
*cries*
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Aw I really loved this. It was so clever and felt so realistic. I struggled a bit with the ending cause it made me sad even though he did come back. I guess I wasn't expecting the ending that way and just wanted more!
Wha chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Erm wtf! Damn there needed to be more in that epilogue. Stuff went to fast in the lat two chapters. Oh well, it was a good read anyways! Awwsome
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Why doesn't this have more reviews? Oh that was heart breaking and lovely
Tallulah99 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I love the organic way their relationship developed in this story. I can totally see Sherlock and Mokky developing a relationship just like this. Nicely characterized and believable. Well done!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »