Reviews for In The Years Imja Was Gone
josy daky chapter 7 . 2/14
I am obsess with this film "faith" I just watch it and I am thinking of rewatching it. I have even gone as far as reading the history of the king, the queen, the general and that Yoo was really the name of the general's wife, written on the grave. I like your take on the missing years.
fondreader chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow great 1st chapter. Love it. Fills in neatly with drama plot. Awesome :)
Scherherazade chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
An excellent characterization of Choi Young. I enjoyed it very much.
Darcy de Venus chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I am rereading this story... and the girl in the market... should that be notable? especially now? Or just a coincidence? Is it who I think it is?
tuktaka chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Sorry to say that ... after reading this last episode I felt our uri Daejung gave up his faith for his imja to come back.

Correct me if I am wrong :(
ZVKG-ai chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
So far, I think this is my favorite fics from you. I recommended it in Soompi because I was soo excited about it. And thank you sooo much for requesting 'Faith' section in . It's sooo much easier to find fics now.

Back to the story... I'm one of the people that would have loved another chapter of this. Actually, I wanted moooore :) I guess angsty Choi Young is love. haha. I think we're all just very curious of how he survived 4 years without her, when it took him 7 years to get over Mehri and didn't even want to live and he doesn't even remember those 7 years. So, reading this is a gem. Thank you. And thank you for keeping Choi Young in character. as well as the Woodalchi and other faith characters.
Una chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow ... WOW :)
Una chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
As I wrote before, I love this story :) And your characterization of Lady Choi ... then we will have faith! That is so muhc what she does in the entire series even though she kicks butt as well :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Definitely enjoyed the read, though I really wish it would have ended with her return. Still, the ending was hopeful :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
What a depressing chapter. Haha I mean, the ending was adorable but it still hits the heart!

Suggestions: Watch your use of speech quotations, they become jumbled in your writing, and it's confusing as to whether someone is still speaking or not. Also, try to enter either a double space or some kind of line break in between separate scenes.
camila.matta.lagos chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Finally what I been looking for! great fic, excelent writing. Can't wait for the next chapter, i hope to see it soon pleeease!
the-wayward-painter chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
OK, Love this but too sad! He needs his Imja... and I need the story to continue after that ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Excellent! I will wait for the next chapter.
Yun chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Wooow, is amazing the drama left me wishing for more of Choi Young she was always more open with her felings, even the letter show her suffering for him.
But when she returned he only look at her, no hug, no kiss no that look of final success at getting something long wanted.

Your story really make happy could you add a chapter of their reunion? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee