Reviews for A Letter of Rejection and the Aftermath
Gredarth chapter 2 . 8/5
Dear SFC CopperHead

I have to say that it is one of the saddest days in the Harry Potter fandom to hear of the passing of a great writer such as MSgt SilverDollar, the stories that he wrote are amazing and full of life and have not read one that I feel was not worth reading multiple times for pure enjoyment, my heart and prayers go out to you and the rest of his family and it is with the most humble words that I say "Thank you MSgt SilverDollar for your service and sacrifice for this nation and it's people and thank you his family for the dedication and sacrifice that you have given to this nation also."

Sincerely
Gredarth
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 2 . 7/8
Rest in peace!
afish.2far chapter 2 . 6/10
What a story! I hope my thanks carry forward to whichever plane you're on now because that was fabulous. Well done sir.
Laila2605 chapter 2 . 5/31
Rest In Peace, man.

You were a great author.

From a Danish fan.

See you on the other side.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 4/27
Your creative names for Albus got me grinning!
Rebmul chapter 2 . 4/22
oh shit man my condolences this was a amazing story can only hope to come across some more fics from your family down the road if they are half as amazing as silver's people will love them
iStyx chapter 1 . 4/12
You know, in 24-hour format the day begins at 00:00:00 and ends at 23:59:59
Babsbap chapter 2 . 1/23
Thanks for the great story. Really tied up a more realistic approach. Made me laugh alot. You should be proud of your fathers ideas.
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
This was the first of his stories that I have read; very good; sorry that he can't do any more but as you said, he's gone to the next great adveture, I hope he has a good time!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This story is most defenatly a prize winner! Me; I give it five gold stars! It is one of the best and most detailed stories I've read on this site; there are very few that are anywhere near as good! Please keep up the good work!
andyjhorton chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
ok ive read all the storys that interested me, that just leaves the incomplete ones lol. thank you
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Not a very appealing story. Harry is too OOC. Canon Harry never swears and never pulls rank. He also doesn't speak in American slang. There is no conflict because he's so overpowered. And we see nothing, really, of his acquiring his power and skill. You tell us in numbers how powerful he is, but that's practically meaningless compared to showing us by example exactly what he can do, first in training and then in a real battle. We see nothing of the canonical Luna either.
HeatherLB chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I just wanted to say sorry for your loss. Your father was a wonderful writer and his words will be missed.
InAnnaCat chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
I am so sorry for your loss. I enjoyed your fathers story. I hope he is in a Harry potter heaven or the heaven that he desires.
cko2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
sorry to hear about his loss. the story he told was very cool and thanks for him sharing it with everyone on here. i dought that you might read this it is many years after he died. but thank you anyway.