Reviews for A Letter of Rejection and the Aftermath
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/5
I know that MSgt SliverDollar and Snake has passed on but he said in this story that everytime you spit your soul you halve it. I read this in another fanfiction and to me it made more sense then any other way. I tried once to figure out how much Tommy boy had left after he split it eight times. I know JK and everybody else says seven but as he didn't know about the one in Harry then when he made his snake one it became eight pieces. But as I said I agree with MSgt SilverDollar and Snake about what happens when you split your soul. It was a good story as well.
The Boy Who Read It chapter 2 . 3/11
My condolences are in order. It is certainly a shame to have such a great Writer die.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 3/4
Love It.
Bushkid168 chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm glad to see that there wasn't a ton of grammatical or spelling errors. Things like that really take away from the experience.

That being said, the criticism:

There's A LOT of excessive dialogue and back-story. Trimming the fat would make the story a good deal more enjoyable to read.

Secondly, there's no character development. Boom, from the beginning Harry is insanely powerful. Cool, you blandly told us how he got there from a third-person narrative, but that doesn't solve the problem. While I acknowledge that you DID say that Harry would be powerful in the beginning, there are numerous well-written stories in which Harry has to work to gain strength. At the very least, you could make it so that the reader doesn't think that they're just reading a timeline.

From my perspective you're just fapping to a run-of-the-mill Super!Harry and Dumbledore bashing fic, which, don't get me wrong, was cool when I was fourteen.
napsterman23 chapter 2 . 1/14
the fics he wrote are great.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
sorry for your loss. thank you for sharing your father's amazing idea and wonderful writing. he's an amazing story teller.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
absolutely brilliant story. thoroughly enjoyed every word. thx for sharing.
deadsnakebiting chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Hi Sarge,

I have always enjoyed your Dad's writing and I was sorry to hear he had died. My Dad died abut 4 years ago and I still miss him greatly. Thank you for posting what he could not and for your contributions to his work.

Good luck in the future,

John
Luna13 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
I'm sorry for your loss.
To let you know this was agreat story I really enjoyed it.
suziq968 chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
First of yours I've read. Sorry for your loss, thankful for the sharing, hopeful that there are more, and looking forward to finding out.
Gredarth chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Dear SFC CopperHead

I have to say that it is one of the saddest days in the Harry Potter fandom to hear of the passing of a great writer such as MSgt SilverDollar, the stories that he wrote are amazing and full of life and have not read one that I feel was not worth reading multiple times for pure enjoyment, my heart and prayers go out to you and the rest of his family and it is with the most humble words that I say "Thank you MSgt SilverDollar for your service and sacrifice for this nation and it's people and thank you his family for the dedication and sacrifice that you have given to this nation also."

Sincerely
Gredarth
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Rest in peace!
afish.2far chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
What a story! I hope my thanks carry forward to whichever plane you're on now because that was fabulous. Well done sir.
Laila2605 chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Rest In Peace, man.

You were a great author.

From a Danish fan.

See you on the other side.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Your creative names for Albus got me grinning!