Reviews for Tesseract Parasitoid
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Holy- I was not prepared for that! :P
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Well punch myself sideways. ME just reading this again. Beautiful and enticing and full of action. Have I reviewd this before? I'm not sure. But Love this. again and again. Time to read Mindshareeee!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
COOL! *punch the sky*

Okay... It was shocking that Pepper dead, but the way possessed!Tony killed her was so in 'Human' way! I thought It will use some modern technology... *sighed hardly*

Anyway... Glad everyone know the 'different' between the real and the possessed one of Tony.
Bubblesroolz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Is it bad I read this part second?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh Snap! HOLY SHIT! WTF! This Is EPIC!
So Someone Was Controlling Tony, Had Him Kill Pepper(Poor Pepper) Then Had Him Steel The Tesseract, Then Attack SHIELD. But I'm Guessing It WAS The Tesseract The Whole Time. It Apparently Wants To Say Something Really Bad. & It Seems To Have Become Fond Of Tony Stark Too. I Wonder Why It Chose Tony & Not Clint Or Thor Or Even Loki.

This Was Freaking Awesome, I'm Going To Go Read The Sequel To This Like Right Now X3
RawR chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Holy fuckin you are NOT allowed to just GAH! that ending is just cruel now i have to go open a new tab and read mindshare
Gamebird chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is an awesome story! Fast-paced, complex, never sure what's going to happen next ... I loved it!
Elise chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Okay, now that I searched for and haven't found Mindshare I have time for a better review. (Else I would have had to read it! How could I not? This is awesome!)
I like that particular scene too- Tony is so cool and funny and just take a look at Loki's face! - and really like what you have done with it.
The idea to give the Tesseract a personality is great in it's own right. Your writing is great too- not boring at times so you have to skip passages ;) - as are "your" characters. And as said- the plot rocks!
I really enjoyed reading this story, it is full of action, funny (Anthony :D), dramatic and sad (Pepper :'( ) and has all a good story needs. Thank you very much for this amazing tale, I hope you will grace us with the sequel!
Elise chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Genius!
oceanredwhite chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is a really really interesting prequel! O_O

(poor Pepper!)