Reviews for Time Crash Rewrite
2maluv chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Loved this! And between you and me, I could also go on for hours about River Song and her "relationship" with the Doctor...
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
that is what I've been saying about river! The doctor is only with because he thinks he's supposed to! I absolutely loathe her. I love these stories! Your such a good writer!
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very cute. And I completely agree with you. I could rant for hours about the River/Doctor relationship. The absolutely unromantic (and messed up) re-telling of the Time Traveler's Wife.
Dr. Z chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very interesting indeed, rose has always been my favorite companion (and David Tennant my favorite doctor for that matter), keep the stories coming I would be interested in seeing more of Your rewrites.
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Well done. :)
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great work on this chapter here. I look foward to the next chapter of this story. I do hope at one point Rose meets her mom even if it is a past version of her own mom just to bounce it off this chapter.
OTHCharmfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it, great time crash rewrite time lady rose perfect and the dig at rivers ok don't really like her doctor rose all the way.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it! I can't wait for you to continue with the series! *serious face* You are continuing. XD