Reviews for Ascent II (Sequel to Ascent I)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
BAH that jerk! You would think that ever 'benevolent' Starfleet might have some idea of redemption or forgiveness! I guess people are people wherever (and whenever) you go. We tend to judge without knowing.
Cheap Trixie chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
Wow...Dr. Warrick is a real d-bag. I wish Anna and Lore would just get back together already! Can't she see that he's perfect for her? Grr!
NordicRivers chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
:S This is horrible. This is so sad and I want to cry for Anna's sake. How can they be so horrible? '( Her private life shouldn't matter, as long as it doesn't effect her job. They don't know Lore. Do they even know why he was on the Enterprise instead of being punished? No, they know nothing.

I am so angry and so sad! Please, tell us that it will be alright :( She doesn't need this. Damn Lore, why did he have to leave... no, like Teni said - Abandon! - her? And with his return now... Should she hate him as much for returning and adding to the bad as for leaving her in the first place?

So much pain and conflict :( What asses they all are! *kicks*

By the way. Since when is using personal contacts a bad thing? Hmph -.-
Kharlan Hero chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
"I wasn't talking about Owen, honey." Good to know that someone seems to approve of Anna maybe getting back together with Lore.

How dare Warrick put Anna through all of that.

And one more thing, thanks for the quick updates. :)
Kharlan Hero chapter 35 . 12/22/2012
Although I don't usually approve of language, Lore's line was perfect.

Only Lore and Crusher could bicker during such an important surgery.

I'm happy that Lore came back to help so quickly.

"He was beginning to doubt if anything he was doing was a good idea." So, Warrick is finally figuring that out.
nathasa39 chapter 36 . 12/21/2012
pobre Anna, si Lore se entera de lo que le han hecho no va a ser muy feliz.
nathasa39 chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
wow, esta cirugĂ­a ha sido tensa. buen capitulo.
maba7x chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
I'm loving Lore more and more!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
such frequent updates, it's like an awesome christmas present :) another great chapter! seems like crusher and lore are coming to understand each other slightly. (i liked his jibe at her blonde hair - so true!) and owen is going to be in a bad way if lore finds out what he's up to...!
Kimojuno chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
Just a bit of a knitpick, Seven of Nine does have family; her aunt, Irene Hansen on Earth.

Also, I love how you are taking this story. I love Lore's slow (and yet dramatic) change to becoming 'human' and how you're developing the Lore/Anna plot.

As a side question, what is Chakotay's and Seven's relationship in this AU?
Cheap Trixie chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
Now I want Lore to come to my house and sing that song to me. Actually, I'm sick, so if he could sing Soft Kitty, that'd be good...

Anyhoo, loved this chapter, I can't wait for another!
NordicRivers chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
Lore! \O/ Hurray, I'm so proud! I'm glad he came around and made this decision so fast. And nice job, telling those people off. I like when he do those things; that's what makes him who he is that we love :)

I also enjoy the interaction between Crusher and Lore. They have been better lately in general. At least Crusher has stopped telling Lore what a bad person he is. Tough she is right. He really is cursing and using foul language a lot. I mean, not all the time, but more than the general people seem to do. My mind keep returning to B-4, making me wish that he won't learn too much of that from Lore.

How good is the audio transmissions from that surgery room? It must be good if the others can hear Lore's low singing. I hope he is right about Anna tough. They really need to get together soon. However, it feels really good seeing Owen being completely ignored here. I hope he can understand how stupid he is before he does something he'll regret.

I feel hopeful for Seven :) She's going to be fine. She HAS to be fine.
Kimojuno chapter 34 . 12/21/2012
Wow, I can feel Lore's emotions while reading this. You have made him very relatable. Well done.
nathasa39 chapter 34 . 12/21/2012
buen capitulo , muy interesante.
HowlynMad chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
Wow a chappie a day! I'll miss it when I go on Xmas vacation... but yay I'll have something to look forward to.. many MANY more chapters lol. Happy Holidays...
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »