Reviews for Ascent II (Sequel to Ascent I)
NordicRivers chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Gah, Lore the idiot! Too impatient for his own good. I have a bad feeling about this all. Anna's not going to take his sudden back-from-the-dead entrance very well. All that suffering and then he's back, there to rip up all the wounds again. I hope it will turn out well, in the end. I really do.

I - like many others - am curious to what Lore's reaction to B-4 will be. I get the image in my head of Lore, being like, "Come on Data, stop pretending. It's not funny!" but I guess he wouldn't do that :) But I hope that B-4 won't suffer because of Maddox. I wouldn't mind seeing B-4 bruise him up a few more times. And Lore. And Anna. And Geordi.

I loved Crusher in canon and I love her here too. Her reaction to Lore was the best, so Beverly-like :) But once again, stupid Lore. He remind me of a son who is coming home after being gone for ages without keeping contact, and the first thing he does when coming home is going straight the fridge without any talk first.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
ahhh! so good :) i can't wait for the next few chapters, very interested to read Lore's reaction to everything. your regular updates have made my evenings the last few days!
LaCie chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I'm curious to know what Lore will feel towards B4. He is such a loveable character. Maddox is making my skin crawl, you have captured his sleazy persona really well.
maba7x chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I wonder how Lore will feel about Data's death and B4's prescence? Would Lore remember B4?
NordicRivers chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Haha, poor Teni! I wonder how much they managed to summarize his deeds in half a paragraph! Or maybe it was super long xD

That stupid engineering guy, you were right. We're all going to hate him. His not very discreet about things. It's a wonder Picard didn't have a serious talk to him about his attitude yet... But then he was popular among most of the crew? Poor blind fools.

And B-4. Sweet B-4. I just wanna hug him and cuddle him. So innocent. I really hope that Lore will accept him.

And poor Anna. And poor Seven. Poor everyone! All I do so far is pitying everyone :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
nice characterization of B-4. I like the idea that he describes data's memories first person - it makes sense and is just sad/angsty enough to be great. looking forward to reading more!
lscje chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
I'm not usually so easily moved by fanfic, but as I've said before, this is very impressive writing and I cannot help but feel sorry about Data and sorry for B4 who is so innocently sweet.

I can feel a great empathy for all of the characters and I adore the way you have portrayed Lore in this. I'm dying to know what his reaction will be when he hears what Troi has to say.

I look forward to the next part posted.
Cakemixo chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Very interesting piece. I like how B4 kind of dropped the ball of Data's and Lore's facade.
maba7x chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Awwwwww, Lore is my hero!
lscje chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I'm enjoying this very much. Very well written, and I'm intrigued.

Thanks for such a great read.
NordicRivers chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Love it, its getting really interesting now! But - *shudders* - as someone who has broken a bone twice I know the pain of that, and not only having it broken and then also fixed, it really sent shivers down my spine.

I'm really curious at what will happen when Lore sees the message for Troi. And curious about if Teni's going to discover Lore's true nature. So many things to look forwards to!

Just curious, what does Gesteia Nor mean? :)
lscje chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I really, really want to read the next part.

Excellent story.
maba7x chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
A bit of good humor to this bitter sweet chapter. Can't wait for more! :D
maba7x chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Yes! Thank you for the chapters. I can't beleive Lore changed his eye and skin color.
NordicRivers chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Finally, I am so happy to see that the story is up! And thank you for not posting all chapters at once; I can actually concentrate on life between chapters :)

Seems like Lore is quite the popular male. Not that I blame the ladies. Poor Lore. Stealing a young bajoran's heart while doing his best to stay out of her business. Nice to see that he's still himself tough, being a jerk and all without taking it too far.

I am just curious. Lore seem to have a short temper. In canon I can't remember ever seeing him angry. Disappointed, sure, like when Data told him it was his fault if "the humans get killed" in Descent. Upset too, when he didn't get the answers he wanted to hear from Soong when he met him in Brothers. But angry, I don't think. Is that something new since his ethical program was fixed, like a new way to deal with his emotions?
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »