Reviews for Ascent II (Sequel to Ascent I)
Kharlan Hero chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
They've proved Lore's innocence. :)
Good job, Bee.

"'Please watch, Captain.' B-4 interrupted. 'You must be focused. Like me!'"
I love Bee. He's just so sweet and innocent, or something. And sweetheart definitely fits him better than Lore.

Just when you think Lore and Anna are safe, they have to go back to save Lore's brothers. Of course. If only she hadn't dropped the chip... I don't want anything bad to happen to Bee.

I look forward to whatever happens next. :)
Cheap Trixie chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
CLIFFHANGER! DAMN YOU! I mean, I love you, please update soon...:D
Melanie Scott chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
Yes! *happy dance* I'm really looking forward to seeing Data and Maddox face off.

She lost the chip.
SHE LOST THE CHIP! Sigh. Humans
Suizokukan chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
I don't know where to begin. This was so amazing! First of all... YAY to B-4 and Data for finding what they need to prove Lore's innocence! Heh, seems like B-4 gets a lot of instructions from Data. He even get instructions to say "Thank you"?

"You must be focused. Like me!"

Awww. More people should be like Bee!

"And if there was one thing everyone in the Terrain system knew, it was that you did not cross Cross."

Pun intended? ;)

I love Anna's and Lore's bickering. They are so cute when they do that, although Lore sure has a very unfair advantage with his android strength and is not afraid to use it! And it's always fun to see Lore stutter like that :) Hah, if Anna really could convince people that Lore's new name was Sweetheart... *imagination taking over again, seeing B-4 and Picard and Geordi running around, calling "Sweetheart"... and Worf*

Oops. Anna lost the chip? That is NOT good. Not good at all. B-4... Maddox found it, didn't he? She lost it in his lab when she was there, and then he found it. Damn. I'm glad to see that Lore and Anna figured out the truth without the chip, but now Maddox will go for Bee instead. I hope they will make it in time. Remember what I said about hurting Bee. No doing that!

I have hopes for a happy ending. After all, I'm still curious to see what Anna's third and last demand for Lore will be :)
lscje chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I want to read the next chapter!
Kharlan Hero chapter 52 . 1/12/2013
Lore is ok! yay :)

Poor Anna, went through all that to get Lore and then thought she did something wrong while trying to fix him. At least he's better now, and will make sure Anna takes care of herself too.

I liked how you wrote the part where Lore was first waking up and recovering. It was interesting seeing it from his point of view.

I guess the end means that Maddox won't be brought to justice for his crimes... And that he'll probably show up in a part three, if you write one.

I can't think of much else to say, so just please update soon. :)
nathasa39 chapter 52 . 1/11/2013
muy bueno, buen capitulo, me alegro de que Anna y Lore estén juntos.
Cheap Trixie chapter 52 . 1/11/2013
Maddox sucks. This was a good chapter though.
Suizokukan chapter 52 . 1/11/2013
Yay, Lore is back and Anna can finally get a break. Aw, understandable that Lore was afraid when he felt someone messing with his head without any senses to give him any clues. I hope he will be able to see B-4 again. They were just reunited after 40 something years.

So, Maddox is running away with his tail between his legs, eh? Not only because he's disappointed with the federation, but also because he's scared of being found out, or at least for all the negative attention. Interesting. Maddox might be a genius, but he's also quite stupid. Too eager to at least try and find out who he would have against him when going through with his plan. But then, you can't write Maddox without mad! I hope he will get something better than an arrow... Er, I mean, bullet in the knee next time.

I think it's quite amusing, how people are all looking at if Lore is innocent or not, Maddox is guilty or not, what to do next... but no-one seem to really care that Owen is dead. I mean, that OWEN is dead. It might as well be just some random stranger. I understand that Anna is very shocked and has been very worried about Lore, but still. It's a very old friend of her who was murdered. One might think she could at least take a second to say, "Poor Owen", but hey, like I said. It's amusing no-one does :)
HowlynMad chapter 52 . 1/11/2013
Noooooooooo, you can't let him get away! You can't! UGH! As for Lore and Anna, I look forward to seeing how they are going to deal with the situation now. Hopefully, Data will step up and save the day... I have to ask myself... why is it exactly that Data doesnt want to come forward and tell everyone he's still alive? Did I miss something in the story that sets his reasoning up?
Kharlan Hero chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
I'm almost surprised that Troi helped Teni and Seven, she doesn't normally seem like someone who would lie, or at least stretch the truth. Of course, this isn't a normal situation. Lore can use all the people on his side that he can get.

Good to know that Lore and Anna escaped.

Bee found what he needs to help Lore, yay. :)

And no, Bee isn't very much like Lore.

Also, despite that Lore and the rest probably deserve to just be happy after this, I've gotten kind of attached to them. So, I would like a third part, if you wrote one.
Cheap Trixie chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
I must know what happens next!
Melanie Scott chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
As painful as it may be...I'm too addicted to this story to say no to a part III. I'm thinking #3 will be centered around separating Bee and Data?
Lydia Gastrell chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
Woo Hoo! 224 reviews and almost 10,000 views! I'm so thrilled, you have no idea. It's a shame I can't sell this stuff. You know...without Paramount's hired goons coming to make me disappear in a field somewhere. (they do that, you know).

Anyway, I am debating about a part III sequel. My debate mostly has to do with everyone-and I do mean everyone-telling me that they can't take anymore character torture. "Please stop. They've tortured enough!" etc. Well, a part III would certainly necessitate more bad time and rough situations for our characters. So...let me know what you think. More torture and suspense, or instant gratification?

Thanks all)
HowlynMad chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
YAY! B4 found the holo-emitter (maybe). And I was gratified to see that Lore had people that were willing to stand up for him even though it was illegal. Now how to connect Maddox to the emitter... hmm. Ohhh and how is Lore going to feel when he wakes up to all this... after being tortured into unconsciousness and finding out they were dissecting him. Wow, heavy duty emotional repurcussions.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »