Reviews for Ascent II (Sequel to Ascent I)
Lydia Gastrell chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
Woo Hoo! 224 reviews and almost 10,000 views! I'm so thrilled, you have no idea. It's a shame I can't sell this stuff. You know...without Paramount's hired goons coming to make me disappear in a field somewhere. (they do that, you know).

Anyway, I am debating about a part III sequel. My debate mostly has to do with everyone-and I do mean everyone-telling me that they can't take anymore character torture. "Please stop. They've tortured enough!" etc. Well, a part III would certainly necessitate more bad time and rough situations for our characters. So...let me know what you think. More torture and suspense, or instant gratification?

Thanks all)
HowlynMad chapter 51 . 1/10/2013
YAY! B4 found the holo-emitter (maybe). And I was gratified to see that Lore had people that were willing to stand up for him even though it was illegal. Now how to connect Maddox to the emitter... hmm. Ohhh and how is Lore going to feel when he wakes up to all this... after being tortured into unconsciousness and finding out they were dissecting him. Wow, heavy duty emotional repurcussions.
Suizokukan chapter 51 . 1/9/2013
Yay! This is exciting :) I love how they all work to prove Lore's innocence and to find evidence for the real murderer. It doesn't appear to be that simple, though I trust their abilities and certainly their stubbornness. I really want to know how Maddox did it.

I don't assume that Anna told Teni about Maddox and I can't remember that the two of them met. Did she hear about Maddox from someone else, like Blake - who Teni is now calling Thomas rather than Timothy? - or did she get suspicious from his sleazy news appearances?

What exactly did B-4 find? A light that should not be there? The suspense is agonizing. And won't B-4 get in trouble for entering the crime scene unauthorized? And poor Bee, falling back to the habit of speaking out loud once again.

Wonderful job :)
Melanie Scott chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
WHY must we wait so long for new chapters? The agony! Just because you have a "job"...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i have been compulsively checking this for updates all day. it's too great!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
How will Lore ever be able to overcome his issues with humans after this? He had a bad "upbringing" with the colonists and then just starts to trust people a little bit and look where it gets him. Then Picard and the rest wonder why Lore is like he is? Geez.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
not that i'm a gun-nut or anything but the scene where Anna drops the phaser and shoot him with the old-school revolver is sweeeet!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
sooooo good! holy crap, this was such an exciting chapter! you are truly a wonderful writer, and I cannot wait to read more!
Melanie Scott chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
Yayyyy! :D *happy dance* Now I'm just terrified for the problems she may encounter repairing Lore. I like how she only loaded one bullet...but come on. What if she missed? I mean, I know these star trek people have perfect aim with a phased and all...but come on. I think she could have put a couple more bullets and just left one shot unloaded so she could prove her point. That would have been safer. And if this is an antique gun, I really hope somebody was cleaning it. I mean, what if it jammed? Anna should consider herself incredibly lucky for all the things that could have gone wrong but didn't. But I guess that's why it's a book ;)

Now we have to get back to Bee and Data. Is Data going to be discovered? He must be. Then Lore can build him a new body using his own positronic brain as a model. They can hopefully transfer the memories, like how Bee got them in the first place. Ooh, so much to think about!

Oh, and I read somebody's review on Ascent I that asked why make Anna El Aurian (sorry for the horrible spelling) except for making her special? Well, 1) It makes her intuitive which is just cool, and 2) UH Lore doesn't age! It only makes sense that his girl wouldn't age either! That would really suck if he fell in love only to have her die in less than a century.

Okay I think that's everything. For now.
Cheap Trixie chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
You and your cliffies kill me!
HowlynMad chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
OMG, what a nail biting ride! And YAY! YAY! YAY! Maddox, what a world class SOB, he was already dissecting Lore... prove my faith in karma, destiny, god, or whatever, is not misplaced, make sure at the end, he gets what he so rightly deserves! Kudos, this story is awesome.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
.GOD! Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
Kharlan Hero chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
She rescued Lore! Just in time too.

Now she just has to make a successful getaway, repair whatever Maddox did to Lore, and try to figure out what to do after that. Not the best of situations, but at least Lore is alive. I think. It hasn't really been confirmed yet.

This should give Data and Bee time to try to clear Lore's name.

I wonder what Lore will do when he finds out everything Anna did and finds out about Data.

Please update soon. :)
nathasa39 chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
genial me alegro mucho de que Anna haya logrado escapar y llevarse a Lore con ella, no puedo esperar por su actualizaciĆ³n, estoy impaciente.
nathasa39 chapter 49 . 1/8/2013
muy bueno, espero que Anna tenga exito.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »