Reviews for Duty First
Chinagirl18 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Well, done. I really liked it!
Vadercat chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
nice story
Shellbean chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
That was a great story. John feeling a connection with Jennifer was interesting. Hmmm...Thanks for writing it. Shellbean
JoeyLuv chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Not sure that giving the medical staff more training is a good thing for Sheppard to do, but it is accurate! Curious about what Sheppard might have said to Jennifer if Rodney hadn't interupted them. Mmm, maybe you could do another fic and explore that!
firedew chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Enjoyed your story. I laughed at John's response when Jennifer asked if he'd been overworking the infirmary again. It's good that Jennifer didn't let a few bad experiences chase her away from Atlantis and it was nice that you put in a little potential for things to go further between her and John. Really good work!
bailey1ak chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Ahhhh... it's over. :( Great story and I'm glad Jenn decided to come back so quickly. Loved this line by John so much - "I view it as contributing to their training."
bailey1ak chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Love this chapter. Seeing him back on Atlantis where he belongs was a relief. Loved, loved Teyla's line - "Perhaps it would be best if Rodney did not eat the chocolate before or during the movie." Teyla suggest, recalling Rodney's previous experience. - :)
bailey1ak chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Hopefully, John seeing Jenn's dad will help him lift some of the guilt. Sad that they are parting ways.
bailey1ak chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Loved Shep and Jenn's talk, but even more than that, the little ending between Carolyn and Cam was perfect!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Ahhh, both healing nicely...thanks to each other and a bit of outside help too! Did I detect a growing relationship between John and Jennifer?! it sure felt like Johnwas going to take their friendship to the next level, when Rodney had his usual bad timing!
nacimynom chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for sharing your story! You did a good, realistic job portraying the psychological repercussions of John and Jennifer's imprisonment and torture. I am glad that they were able to regain control of their emotions and get back to Atlantis.
June Odyssey chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story, I especially love Teal'c's unexpected appearance :D. Everything was in character and I love all the touchy-feely stuff.

Great job,
June
Mari chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story!
hifield chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
This was a great story and would have made a great episode. It's also a great background story for something more of the two of them together ... love to see that sequel. They have such a unique bond now that I'd love to see it move into something deeper.

Thanks for the wonderful story ... I really enjoyed it.
daisyscrapper chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
That was a perfect ending! And you totally set it up for a part 2 the way you left us hanging! Hint!
Thanks, by the way, for that tease on the J/J possible romance! ;)