Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Why didn't you finish?
puppylove216 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This is a good start to this story please UPDATE!
kfoll chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I also just wanted to warn you guys that my chapters are on the short side, but that just means that there will be many of them. Yay! :) I hope y'all enjoy!

Famous last words huh!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
You're going to lose readers if you don't update!
lightninglaura chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
This is brilliant!

You should Update it as soon as Possible!

aelita48 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I love this chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
go bella, give him hell.
did notice though , he does carry the cullen name. don't know if i would have given him his name after leaving.
great story...
more please!
LanaLee1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Great flashbacks. I hope she kicks his butt!
HockeyChick10 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Cute youngin' moment :)
gabbs119 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Ohh Bella tore him down! Gotta love that, poor Edward's got a looooooong way to go! Can't wait for more:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Go Bella! that's telling him! awesome story, can't wait to read more!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Oh Edward... you have lots to do..
kfoll chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
It isn't Riley who is the ugly creature; who was rejected from the manure pile. That description belongs solely to Edward. It pains me to think that he is eventually going to be forgiven.
Too many years have been lost by his selfishness. A childs early life has been blighted by him and that has far reaching consequences that can never be corrected. Matt will resent him forever for abandoning him and his Mother for the first six years of his life and it will be thrown in his face constantly when Matt is old enough to understand that he was not worth hanging around for.
Has Edward been living like a monk the last seven years? Extremely doubtful and that angers me too.
Honestly, if it transpires that she's lived like a nun all this time just waiting for St Edward and his magic penis to return and reawaken the wanton slut in her I'm gonna throw my ipad at the wall!
This clown needs to suffer. Knowing that Bella has been with other men might be a start. Are you brave enough? Most aren't (the teenyboppers and twihards don't like it even though Ed can do what he likes, weird.)
Some reviewers are putting his actions down to him being young and immature? WTF! He was 26! Any excuse to forgive him because his name is Edward huh? Pathetic!
Bella was four years younger yet kept her baby and bought him up ON HER OWN! Once again Edward is allowed to get away with things tht Bella isn't. She could have given Matt up for adoption or 'gasp' had an abortion just like many young girls that are abandoned by their deadbeat babydaddies. Ah but she would have never been forgiven then would she? She isn't Edward therefore isn't given the benefit of being allowed to get away with murder.
Don't really care that he went away to wartorn Iraq to rescue sick babies etc. That doesn't in any way make up for his c**tish abandonment of his own child. In fact it makes it worse that he put other kids before his own.
Did he pay any child support? Did soppy Bella chase him for it? Probably not, she never does. Just struggles on martyring herself so everyone feels sorry for her, the child then goes without because of her stupidity. It's enough to make me spit.
Good job it's fanfiction isn't it. That way we can all suspend belief. Just do me a favor, make him suffer, don't let her have remained untouched. Begging here :(
queen cullen0527 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Aww so she stood her ground.
Tinsley Warren chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Whoa! Bella really let him have it! Love that.

What do you say to that? I don't think sorry would work.

Seems like he does have a heart after all with that flashback