Reviews for Got It Bad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I know it's been a while since this was written, but please please continue! I absolutely love your writing and this story especially ;)
Becky G chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
There is been a while since last time I read NIFF... AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AGAIN! You need to write next chapter quickly please!
nina67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i gotta say that 'too cliche' was perfect.. i was niff and i adore badboy!jeff.. teacher!nick was so hot.. lol.. at first i was a little cautious for this story but i think seing what happens after the got together will be interesting.. when is jeff starts at the dance studio.? and about the flexible chapter idk, my first thought was something dirty lol if u know what i mean but since they have already done IT idk..
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is good :) im interested to see where it goes!
A.G. Garcia chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Funny, I was just thinking about how you promised a sequal earlier today...
niffyou chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awww, it was soooo cute! I really missed your story and I'm very happy that you're writing a sequel. To be honest, I'm also kinda scared of things you're planning to do... But I'm looking forward to next chapters anyway. Love you!
kellyb321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I know and understand why Jeff is so vulnerable, why he thinks Nick will leave him or kick him out. It breaks my heart, though, that he keeps returning to it. He needs to trust Nick! :)
Can't wait for more :)
The One Who Ships Niff chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved it! It was all I was expecting! I hope you update soon (;
Alexa Fdz chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Well Fuck! I am so in love with this!3 btw. Thank you soooo much for the sequel!3 I loved it!:)
Emiily.23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really liked it! I never thought any of this could ever happen but i really enjoyed it! It goes without saying that you are a great writer so...yeah! I hope u go on with this :) kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I LOVED ITTTTT! But yeah my reviews are all the same, I always love what you write! PLUS, i had forgotten about this promise to make a sequel of too cliché (I know, I'm bad) so this came as a surprise and I'm so excitedddddddd :D:D:D:D