Reviews for Becoming Reality
VenaHope chapter 13 . 10/3
Dang It! UPDATE!
hahahopelove chapter 13 . 8/15
sloksingh45 chapter 1 . 7/2
i like it please update soon
karenvarner8 chapter 13 . 5/6
This was good . Kind of like taking a trip down memory lane which is nice since things at this point n the actual show have gotten crazy . U should continue.
karenvarner8 chapter 4 . 5/5
Hey there . I've been reading this story and sometimes I leave reviews with ea chapter . Sometimes a read a story full and leave a review when I'm done the full story . Anyway super writing and ur a very good writer ! I'm loving this story and can only wish that this could only happen to us fans for real ! Also wish U could replace Julie Plec! !
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 5/4
love it! so glad u updated! plz more chaps
spooky jaz chapter 2 . 5/2
I dont watch tvd but you got me intrested in this story for an unown reason but its good.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
OhMyGoodness! Please update IMA die
faaallenangel chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Really?! When they just were about to meet Elijah. Plz update gooooddd
justmewithideas chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
This is amazing story and I really hope that you will continue writing. I can not wait untill Klaus comes!
Freya chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
I would love if you could make it so that Samantha goes sorta dark side and becomes best friends with Katherine, and instead of Nik/Sam it could be Kol/Sam. Just a suggestion! I will love your forever if you do something like that :D
MusicPhantom1901 chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Hey I just barely read your story, and I love it so far! I cant wait to see what Samantha's and Katherine plan is. I'm interested to see where Katherine ends up after all of this. I'm also excited to see what Elijah thinks of the dopplegangers. I'm really curious to know more about their dopplegangers and their origins, hopefully we'll know soon :) anyway just wanted to review and hope you still continue this story!
belladu57 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Very good
WinchesterNimrod chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Jesus! Please update soon! This story is so freaking awesome.
kittyrsocute chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
I love this story so much! I'm so excited for the next update! You rock!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »