Reviews for Becoming Reality
Freya chapter 12 . 3h
I would love if you could make it so that Samantha goes sorta dark side and becomes best friends with Katherine, and instead of Nik/Sam it could be Kol/Sam. Just a suggestion! I will love your forever if you do something like that :D
MusicPhantom1901 chapter 12 . 6/24
Hey I just barely read your story, and I love it so far! I cant wait to see what Samantha's and Katherine plan is. I'm interested to see where Katherine ends up after all of this. I'm also excited to see what Elijah thinks of the dopplegangers. I'm really curious to know more about their dopplegangers and their origins, hopefully we'll know soon :) anyway just wanted to review and hope you still continue this story!
belladu57 chapter 12 . 2/28
Very good
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 12 . 1/25
Jesus! Please update soon! This story is so freaking awesome.
kittyrsocute chapter 12 . 1/7
I love this story so much! I'm so excited for the next update! You rock!
SWinchestersGirl chapter 12 . 1/6
Hey. That's an awesome story you got going on there :) as a klaus fan I can't wait to read about him in this :)
daryllover chapter 12 . 1/5
Great chapter but it won't let me access the next chapter you updated. But I love this chapter and I'm excited to read the next one!
LokabrennaStar chapter 12 . 1/5
Can't wait til your next update! Really looking forward to Sam/Klaus interactions in the story! Great story!
Alyce DreamEater chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
I liked this chapter, you're doing really well on this (no pun intended). Work hard!
daryllover chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Amazing chapter! I like Katherine a lot in this story! And I like that Liz is getting jealous over Damon! Love this story and I'm so glad you updated it
Alyce DreamEater chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Okay, now I've read the rest of the updated chapters, but I still think that Damon and Samantha should get together. I'm sticking with my original opinion. I think they complement each other better. I still like this story but in the beginning you clearly stated their favorite characters, but now its all mixed up. You had stated that Elizabeth was team Stefan, but she shows no interest in even talking to him. I also believe that these chapters are a little bit too rushed. You don't seem to really put much detail into the setting, or the characters' emotions, which doesn't give much insight of their POV. You mostly just write dialog, and dont write much of what they are actually doing, or what their wearing, and I barely knlow what they look like. If you put in more details it would be an even more amazing story. But it's just my opinion, so you can disregard this if you want. Update soon!
Alyce DreamEater chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I know you already have more chapters, and have probably already made a decision, but I want Samantha to be with Damon while Elizabeth should be with tyler. That's my opinion. But I have'nt read the next chapters yet, so disregard this if you've already made a decision. I'm really excited about this story! My favorite character is Samantha!
daryllover chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Even though it was short, it was still awesome! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Need more! I need to know what Katherine has to say and what will happen when Klaus appears? Inquiring minds need to know! Please? (puppy dog eyes)
evanovna chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Come on give a update I'm dyeing to know what the hell will happen!