Reviews for Barren Warren
Invisible Frost chapter 11 . 2/1
Omg this was really good!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
thank you for your contribution to human society. i honestly do not like this or any other gay pairing, but this was awesome.
Female Jack Frost chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
omg! im so sorry jack! I feel bad for you!
Anastasia Mounce chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
They refer to their females as does and their males as bucks.
Deanie.Winchester chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
love it
Teshy chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
this was an excellent fic. I had so much fun reading it. though I must say the end was kinda sad. It feels like there was so much more story to tell. I loved reading every miniute of it though! You did a great job and I do hope you will come back and continue it. Like did they win against the shades? did Bunny ever tell Jack what his nuzzles meant? Lol so may questions! :)

Teshy
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Love it don't want it to end so is he staying as a pooka permanently ? Really really really awesome story love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Awwwww snuggly bunnies and ah only one chapter left no I love this story
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Ooooh I really didn't expect anything that happened in this chapter wow really cool
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I swear it was going to be jack ok was not expecting that and Awww so sad about bunny
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Awwwwwwwww that's so sad and sweet but sad ooooh what's his plan
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Oooooooh me too I want to know what he said awwwww sweet chapter but the a gain all oft he chapters are sweet ;)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Nawwwww so sweet and cute well written great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Aaaaw sad bur sweet chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Awesome semiconductor chapter going to read the test of this story int he irking really cool can't wait to find out what happens