Reviews for Let you know
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/29
That was so sweet and funny. My favorite parts were: "Im bored. :/

-Talk to Angus.

AIBAB. He doesnt talk bck.

-What does that mean? And I'm kinda busy atm.

Wen r u coming bck? (AIBAB Angus is being a bitch.)

- It's marked on the calendar. (Wow. Just wow.)"
And
"There was no point opening locks he already knew how to open, especially if Joan's footsteps didn't echo in the hallway or in her room. The violin was useless as well. He only played it for her, especially when the shadow of her past crossed her features and she'd stay silent, her breath quickening slightly. It was only after she'd hear the first few strands of Violin Romance that she'd smile and close her eyes, falling asleep as if nothing had happened."
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Too cute!
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Cute.
slightlyintrigued chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was really sweet.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A cute bit of Sherlock/Joan friendship. I particularly like the beginning section with the texts.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was a sweet one shot!
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was awesome!
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Mmmm...hibernating sounds nice...yes, I do believe all Sherlock would do is sleep if Watson was ever gone for more than a few hours. XD
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
" "I was hibernating, Watson, conserving my strength to be in optimum shape when you returned and we'd get called onto a case," "

Haha that's so Sherlock! I can totally see him doing this. Love it :)
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
aw *squee* that was cute! i do so love those two
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOL... ok. Good.

Rate: A
Aryea chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very cute.
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Aww! This one was just as amazing as the other two!
lily chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like the story, its was funny and sweet.
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Liked this story very much. The underlying romantic feeling was very nice. The texts back and forth were fun, and both characters seemed in character. Loved, "We have a calendar?!" :-) Well done. I hope you'll write more for this ship.