Reviews for Predator
SmileWave chapter 18 . 4/24
Update update update!
heriyandi kurosaki chapter 18 . 4/24
I really like this fic.
And the plot is so amazing.
Finally Claude bring his possesive for Sebastian.
I though Claude and Sebastian are just sex buddies
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 17 . 4/23
I was wondering when you were going to update your story. An excellent chapter, indeed. I wonder how Claude feels about Sebastian being captured.
Omg I love this story, your writing is amazing and I like the plot. Please update soon
yaoilover101 chapter 16 . 4/7
Noo sebastian!pls dont tell me its that other demon that took you!pls update soon!
A potato chapter 16 . 3/30
Omg you must update!
Its getting good and then you stop updating :(
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/10
Please don't give up on this story ! I've read many great stories, only to never see a update. Please keep writing this story ! It's really really good !
AthenaD chapter 16 . 2/7
PLEASE update soon T_T
i'm, like, totally begging you now... This is my favorite Sebastian x Claude fanfic, just so you know... And it hurts da kokoro every week when i check on it to see if you updated. Only to see you haven't I'm sure every one else feels the same :(
Well, my criticism isn't exactly constructive so i outta say some encouragement!
As i said, I LOVE THIS FIC! It not only made me fall for the claude x sebastian ship but started (i repeat, STARTED) my infatuation for William x Ronald as well (have you read "Rotter Himel, Terra Rosa"? Cause you should)! You write this ship really well and i want to congratulate you for keeping my a face in my laptop for, like, 1-2 Months...honestly. I support you!
Random:
Hit it! Hit it there! Hit my KOKORO! Don't give up and write the next chapter 3 3 3
18panic chapter 16 . 1/22
I fucking love this story so much! I absolutely love this pairing!
Athena'D chapter 16 . 1/16
You...you...! How dare you kcliff hanger meeee T-T
That is just gyaaah! so awesome! I support this pairing even MORE! please keep writing "SebbyClaude412"-sama! 3 3 my kokoro relies on youuu 3 3
EQU4NOX chapter 16 . 1/15
Geez, when will you update? I'm really looking forward to it C:
timber chapter 16 . 1/11
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope its out soon! :D
Ooooh what a cliffhanger!
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 16 . 1/10
Wow. O_O Nice update! Long time no see.
No! You can't just leave it there! That's so not fair...Ugh. Update as soon as possible!