Reviews for Predator
LoveMuffins chapter 13 . 3/31
hahahahahahahaaha XD i can't even hahahahahahahaah can't breath CAN'T BREATH hahahahahaha
ashley666 chapter 12 . 3/12
heheheheh i just love ur sebby claude pairingsan i canr wairfor a new update...what will claude do to the reapers once sebastian finds out they were watched?
michaelkitty8 chapter 12 . 3/5
Update pleeease!
tigerlillypaws chapter 12 . 1/20
Omg what a cliff hanger love! when is the next chapter out?
LoveMuffins chapter 12 . 1/15
*dies of bloodloss* i'm gonna need a new laptop by the time you finish writing this fic and OMG ronald and william saw everything well ronald saw most of it william saw the ending,i really LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE your fic if only i can write this good but sadly i suck,my sister was born with the writing ability i was born with the drawing ability :p i can't wait to read what happens next you got me hanging on a hook here gaaaaaahhhh keep being epic and update soon LoveMuffins is out piece \(*0*)y
HipsterL chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
If only Ciel knew...also is it Nex or Nox? Final thingy: this demon sure has it out for Grell, doesn't he? (I'm guessing you're a fellow sadistic fan)
deadlystars3 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
:) I am so happy you updated!I've been waiting forever!thankyou
bocchanismine chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
hey, this chapter is simply amazing, and I am glad you have updated I love this story so much, and cant wait for the next chapter
SonGokusupersayian4 chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
This is awesome! All of Your Sebastian X Claude stories are just wonderful! You are an amazing writer and you simply must update!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Its nice to have been surprised by an update, I am curious to see what will happen next, and how Grell is with Undertaker caring for him! And I wonder where the demon will strike next! So many questions but so little time! Thanks for the update! It was a good read :)
Stirling Phoenix chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I love your story. I adore the Claude/Sebastian, and this is the first work of fanfiction that I truly like where Claude and Sebastian are the main couple. I think you've done a fantastic job at keeping both Claude and Sebastian in character, which I imagine isn't the easiest thing to do when paring them together.
Secondly, you've awoken something in me by pairing Grell and the Undertaker together. Thanks to you, I will have to explore this couple further!
You are truly evil with how you end your chapters, I hope you know that, and I also hope that you know that I mean that in the nicest way possible. You're delightfully evil, if you will. If I had stumbled upon this fic earlier and had been left with the cliffhanger that proceeded Claude and Sebastian's first sexual encounter, I probably would have gone on a rampage. At least I can contain myself now!
Sorry for the bit of rambling! Anyway, I think your work is incredible, and I'm looking forward to more!
gobalbucs chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Hey, good to see you, again. It's been a while ;)

I really like this! I had to go back and reread this so I could remember what was going on (I'm glad I did too, I really like this story XD) and I'm excited to see some smut unfold ;DDD

Update soon, please! I can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: Claude's pretty sweet, and Sebastian is sooo adorable! XDDD I love them! Ciel's sweet too, in his own way :P I like that he gave Sebastian some time off :D
shattered-elysium chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
Wheeee
gingakita chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
need next chapter O-O
just a fan chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
i have read heat, loved it, and now i have read this. i love the way you write, especially when it comes to my favorite pairint, sebastian and claude. the way you portray sebastian is too good, and i love the way you say he's a virgin. heh, i wonder what would happen if claude found out about sebastian's 'interigation' of the nun? ;) well, i look forward to future chapters, cant wait. and i qm sorry for your grandmother.