Reviews for Predator
lelcat23 chapter 1 . 9/9
plz contine this
I miss this story, if you're not going to finish this beauty (especially at the climax) then is this up for adoption? I can't believe I've been following this story for several years now, I still remember where I was when you last updated. Please don't leave us like this. You're a wonderful writer and this is by far my favorite kuroshitsuji story, please don't let it die...
IngrediorUmbra chapter 18 . 5/11
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 18 . 5/8
I missed reading your stories. Will there ever be a continuation?
KitKatLove96 chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
This is amazing! I really can't wait for your next update on this story, so I hope you'll update soon. I wish you luck on your other story's as well!
erica chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
This is a wonderful fanfiction! It's well written and the plot is truly unique. Please continue c:
cadytheneko chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
Oooh i wonder what'll happen soon. Update again soon. you are really good at writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Really good so far. Can't wait for the update. X
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Really good so far! Can't wait for the update, don't want to rush you or anything x
Excliptix47 chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Oh please oh please continue! I mean I won't force you but this has been an awesome story! Keep up the good work! ;D
Black chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Its really wish you would update really soon.
Eevee chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
Still waiting for an update...I really hate how every chapter of yours has a cliffhanger please update soon!
kuroh chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
countinue please I want to read more and I been waiting to long
AthenaD chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR UPDATE PLS I LUV WOO XD
Guestt chapter 18 . 6/17/2015