Reviews for Storm Driven
BelliceLover4Ever chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
That was a really great story and I seriously think you should make a sequel to it telling the story of Lightning and Vanilles continuing romance and Vanille meeting Serah and all that. Its just an idea though please let me know if you do decide to do that cuz thats a story I would definatly read theres not nearly enough Lanille fics so im always excited about new ones so again great story and please let me know if you decide to make a sequel
Krush14 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Good job, my friend. Way to finish this out. You're inspiring me to get back on my game. Lol. Anyway, I look forward to your next story. Keep up the good work. (:
LightxVan Fan chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Woohoooo! Good job on the story! It's amazing how the story seemingly wrote itself and grew from the one-shot. More Lanille luff for us! lol

Light got her miracle, it seems : ) Touching end to a wonderful story. Thanks for taking us on the ride.
LightxVan Fan chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
I adored the intro to this chapter. It reminds us of what Light's all about. Despite all the crazy and weird situations we fans put her in, Light is always and will be tied in essence to her sister. Serah shapes her being, and Vanille makes it glow.

So very glad you soldiered through this climatic chapter. It was tough to tie everything back together, but you did it! Yay!
roxyroxas1313 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Very nice ending. I can see a sequel idea if you ever go on with this. But since there is no sequel (right now) lets review what's already here. In terms of pacing it was a tad bit fast but that is perfectly fine for this story. How did this story spring from a one shot lol?
In terms of characters there was a bit ooc moments but it was not bad enough to ruin the story.
In terms of the plot. It was a interesting idea and you pulled it off well.
In all I would say this was a alright story. Very good job. I hope to read more from you.
-RoxyRoxas1313
Major Mike Powell III chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Well, well, soldier...

And so, the finest hour has come and go, and the War is finally over, and it was great!

Chapter 9 like, totally had me on the edge of my seat, yes! Emotions ran really, REALLY high, and a final battle almost took place...but the only battle won is the battle not fought. Talk about a really close call! (Wipes sweat from his brow) Phew!

And so, after the war ends, it's time for Fang and Vanille to say goodbye. Q.Q That was so sad. T_T It really tugged at my heart strings. :(

However, Lightning has definitely earned Fang's blessing, and now, her new life with Vanille shall begin. *O* And thus, this story ends. It's kinda sad, y'know? It was one Helluva ride. :3

Now, here's to you writing more awesome and epic Lanille stories. X3

Mission Complete! Great work, Marine!
Now, return to base for some R&R. The chow is on me.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 8 . 9/1/2013

I'm SO sorry for the VERY late review! Sowwy! DX

Now, this chapter...(Whistles) Yikes!

So, we have Fang finally coming clean to Vanille and Lightning and, just when things were looking good, especially with those sweet smooches between Lightning and Vanille...it all goes downhill, REALLY fast! DX Damn it!

I really wonder what'll happen next, and just how the Hell Lightning and Vanille will make people listen to them. X3

Good work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

ADevlinGraceFan chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
how stupid these l'cies could be..really..

lightning you could do it!..go!..LOL..

good job!..keep it comming..
BoundKiller chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I say kill the pink viper
Believer of Silver Dreams chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Hmm..so far so good. However, Cie'th stones are actually the final stage of a failed L'Cie. It is when they lose all hope completely. They call to those to complete their focus. Just pointing that out. Not to be a troll, or anything. Now, obviously, I don't know if You switched it for the sake of the story or whatever, so my apologies if that's the case.

But honestly, other than that, I do find the story rather interesting and fast paced, but in a good way. It's a light read, which helps fit the romance and everything too. Keep it up.
Yunner chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Heeeeeey nice chapter! Lightning and Vanille are so cute together, and Fang is starting to become cool!
But just like them, I have no idea about how they're going to stop this war! I mean, is complicated... but we'll soon find out, when the next chapters comes out! *-*

Yey, I really enjoyed this chap, although I was gettin' really angry about Fang and this stupid thing of letting Lightning all tied up, even if she's alredy said that she was at their side. You know, she's even saved Vanille, if she was a traitor, I guess she would've alredy done something bad! Why Fang cannot see this? WHYYY? AUEUEHUAHUEAUHEAU Goddamn Fang!
I'm excited to the next chapter! It seems many things are going to happen! *o*

BTW, don't worry, we all have block sometimes, and all we need is a period to calm down our minds and relax. Then, when we don't expect, the ideas will "rain" into our heads! :B
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting, really interesting!

So, we have Fang keeping secrets from Vanille, who sticks to Lightning's side, and thanks to Vanille's innocent request, a great revelation ensues as she, Lightning and Fang visit Etro's Shrine.

Vanille and Lightning have proved their faith and sincere desire to see the War end, and they shall now answer Etro's call, with Fang as their guardian. Truly romantic and epic, yes. :3

Oh yeah, and I particularly enjoyed the scene of Lightning stepping up to protect Vanille, even with tied hands. LOL

That Fal'Cie basterd has no chance. (Puts on Sunglasses) That sucker is going down!

Great work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Krush14 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Leave it to Lightning to step in front of Vanille, even when tied up! Hahaha, love it. (: I too f!nd great enjoyment from the Vanille hugs. She's so considerate. Anyway, good chapter, and I hope your writer's block is withering, at least a little bit!
BoundKiller chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Either kill your friends or die not trying and suffer life long torture. Hard decision for Fang and I understand her.
LightxVan Fan chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
w0000t! Congrats on the update!

Exciting developments while still having plenty of fuzzy wuzzies : ) Some of my fave parts: how Light casually led the questions, when Van carefully hugged Light and Light's thoughts, and how they both ended up saying their prayers.

Looking forward to your next update! *fangirl squees*