Reviews for there are things that drift away
Windbreak chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Nice job. There's been many fics about Nate/Rosa meeting Hilda/Hilbert on the subway, and I think this was one of the best. I loved how, when they finally battle, they're like "mirror images fighting reflections." The protags are all more alike than they will ever know. XD And I love your writing style and descriptive language... :)

You should really write more for Pokemon!
Caelitea chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahhh I really enjoyed this! I love the scenario of the BW and BW2 protags meeting but I can never quite get it right myself, haha. Reading the lines of when Hilda and Hilbert are like, "What's wrong?"/"You look like you've seen a ghost" made me smile. Their characterization was really nice, as you portrayed the protags as very similar (or at least, Rosa and Hilda) but they still have their own distinctive qualities. The progression of Rosa and Nate's strength was also really enjoyable. Slight pity for Emmett and Ingo though, since Hilda and Hilbert are what Rosa and Nate are looking forward to, haha.
The whole fic was really well done; I really liked the last line, since it leaves the outcome of the battle open ended (since "there's no such thing as an end"!) and it gives me the feeling of both a really intense and really fun battle. Idk, am I making sense? Haha. Regardless, thank you for this very enjoyable piece!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really love this story. The romance is just there, but i was more interested in how the story progressed rather than the romance. I felt like this is what should of happened to the original protags of BW. Not that silly little hint of them looking for N. Such a waste of time if you ask me. xD

Anyway lovely oneshot. I really enjoyed it.