Reviews for Charmed Collision
Gabriel chapter 7 . 8/16
This is amazing. Please make more demonaxbrandon fanfiction. Maybe do a married fanfic with these two or Brandon proposing to demons and having a hybrid gargoyle human child
Gabriel chapter 7 . 8/16
This is great. Please make a sequel where either this loving duo gets married or demona gets pregnant and Brandon proposes to her
mdhunter111 chapter 7 . 3/15
Awesome story so far! Great job! Finally, Demona seems to have gotten over her general hatred and dislike of humans! I'm hoping that somehow, maybe with magic, Brandon will be able to become like Demona, human by day, and gargoyle by night. And maybe they could also break the immortality bond between Demona and Macbeth, and possibly make the same bond between Demona and Brandon! Then they would get married and live happily ever after, the end! That would be a great ending to a great story! Please continue, if story isn't finished! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing, and have a great 2015!
Freedom Guard chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
When will this be updated?
Lord Dream chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Love it. I really cant tell you how great it is to find a decent Demona/(somone other than Golioth/Elisa/Brooklin) Fic. If I could log in were im at, I would Fave the tar outa this fic. As it is, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ, dont stop wrighting this! Ill give cookies! Ill even make em...SNIKERDODLES! Now I must say goodbye. Goodbye! Im sleepy. read your fic all night. Night night...*thud*..."ZZZzzzz"...
AVP5 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Awesome story I want to read more!
Pfan chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter, plz update more soon
Pfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Nice chapter
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
more please
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Well that was adorable. Does Deomana have to worry about contraseptives? I would imagine her having ahybrid baby would be easier than Elisa.
Gravenimage chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Amazing story I have come to understand Demona's pain and her hatred for humans after everything she's been through. Hope you update soon.
Wanderer101 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
demona with a human?! excuse me while I go contemplate what a wonderful universe we live in since something that inprobable exists...

good work by the way and UPDATE...
coldblue chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Sorry for not reviewing.

This was a great chapter. I'm glad that Brandon and Demona 'express' their feelings for one another.

I like that the Goliath and Lisa confronted Brandon. Brandon reasoning with Demon actions were great, reasonable and logical for his character.

PLEASE! Have Brandon take action soon! Let see what a Soldier from Special Forces Army can do against Quarrymen, Supernatural beings/creatures, Gangs and other soldiers can do. In my mind, I see Brandon kicking ass like the Punisher, if you watched the movies or read the comics.

I can't wait to read more.
Madmega1313 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Hope for more
Gillespie chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Altogether this is a great story man keep it going, I'm rooting for you.