Reviews for Exchange
itsjess6 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love the idea behind it. I was a great short story :)
BadeCabbie167 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was a fun interesting plot! Walk a mile in each other shoes, kiss, change back, get back together. Brilliant.
LovingLizGillies chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I've never read anything like this! I absolutely loved the authenticity and just the story in general! :) xx
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG THIS WAS NOT BAD AT ALL! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I thought it was going to be bad, 'cause I hate body switching stories, but then I read it and asdfghjkl LOVE IT. You're my favorite fanfiction author, hands down. Perfection. :)
klrob chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Mad, you're so mad. You need to madly start writing some more mad stories so I can be mad at you some more.

Your name entertains me ;)
Violet chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Amazing! I want more.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The idea was super cute! Lol! Very funny story! & the part where they get back together ..aww!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It took me a few days, but better late than never, right?! Well I loved the idea and this definitely helped them. They were able to walk in each other's shoes literally and really see what the other goes through on a daily basis. I I know it helped them, and I'm positive the fights will be less and less. Wonderful job and I thought it was great.
lucy217 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i loved this! great job :)
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
love this story! great plot
Andrea1301 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh God I loved this! You made me laugh.. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awwwww I Loved it soo Much and I wish this is the way they made up in the show!:)
HamishWH chapter 1 . 11/7/2012