Reviews for Hinata: Team Heart
AC chapter 9 . 1/9
I really want to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!?
THIS FANFICTION IS TRULY AMAZING!
UnguardedUncle2 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
That was the best alternate timeline of team 7 female Hinata got her chance to talk Naruto, and I really enjoy this story of Hinata on Team 7. This is my favorite story ever :D.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Very good concept for a fanfic. Keep up the hard work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
P
Gamer chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
That was a great fanfic I am so sad its over!
Gamer chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
This is a pretty good story when I was reading it I first I thought you would bash sakura and Sasuke and Naruto would just end up liking hinata but after reading more I noticed this story focuses a bit on character development. I can't wait to read more and I hope you haven't stopped writing.
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
your good
animalgirlsh21 chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
Please! Please! Please! Keep going with this story! I love it so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
cool girl chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I love it I love it I love it I love it I never really liked sakura in the first plac I really like chapter 8
SomethingWitchyThisWay chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOSH HINATA THATS OKAY IF YOU'RE HAVING DINNER OR SOMETHING BUT NOW WHEN YOU'RE BATHING BUT I GOTTA COMMEND YOUR GUTS GIRL!
SomethingWitchyThisWay chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
When he's talking no his hands all I could ink was while they may be protecting her hey touched a bad thing as well. Least you didn't make him inadvertently squeeze her chest.
readingff67 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
this isn't really a review... so i just want to say that you really need to go back and edit all the error but that not to say that i didn't like this fanfiction
Pay Attention chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Duuuudeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hiashi is a PERVERT! Look out Hina!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014