Reviews for Hinata: Team Heart
P
Gamer chapter 9 . 5/28
That was a great fanfic I am so sad its over!
Gamer chapter 2 . 5/28
This is a pretty good story when I was reading it I first I thought you would bash sakura and Sasuke and Naruto would just end up liking hinata but after reading more I noticed this story focuses a bit on character development. I can't wait to read more and I hope you haven't stopped writing.
lover of Naruto and hinata chapter 7 . 3/21
your good
animalgirlsh21 chapter 9 . 1/19
Please! Please! Please! Keep going with this story! I love it so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
cool girl chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I love it I love it I love it I love it I never really liked sakura in the first plac I really like chapter 8
NerdyShipper chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOSH HINATA THATS OKAY IF YOU'RE HAVING DINNER OR SOMETHING BUT NOW WHEN YOU'RE BATHING BUT I GOTTA COMMEND YOUR GUTS GIRL!
NerdyShipper chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
When he's talking no his hands all I could ink was while they may be protecting her hey touched a bad thing as well. Least you didn't make him inadvertently squeeze her chest.
readingff67 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
this isn't really a review... so i just want to say that you really need to go back and edit all the error but that not to say that i didn't like this fanfiction
Pay Attention chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Duuuudeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hiashi is a PERVERT! Look out Hina!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
NARUHINA
hinata hatake hyuga chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
i like the hot spring part alot and i like the fact that you put some kakashi/hinata in there
Yoly chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Super protective Papa Hiashi mode ACTIVATED!

And I'm really happy to see Hinata trying to become friends with Sasuke. I really want them to bond and I know other people are saying they don't want that but I really feel it would happen. They are team mates and Hinata really does want to make friends so why shouldn't she? ;u;

Despite the minor errors I really enjoy your story. And now to read your last updated story u/
Yoly chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Omg Hinata just asked Naruto to join her in the hot spring. I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING!
Yoly chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
PFft- Hiashi is such a worrisome father. I love it even if he's being a bit over protective. xD