Reviews for In A Room Full of People
Readingbooksanddrinkingtea chapter 8 . 2/28
This is one of the best stories I've ever written here. It was truly amazing.
JadeWestIsMyHero chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Omg, that story made me cry so much, that was so sad! But so beautifully written, you really have such a talent for writing...
ipekeroglu chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I have so much to say so here we go.

First of all I just wanted to stop reading when I figured that Jade had committed suicide but something about the storyline made me want to read more.

So I read the second chapter and it literally got me crying. I loved how well Cat's thoughts were written and I just... fell in love with your writing style.

I'm a Bade obsessed but I've always like one-sided Jandre for some reason and the chapter about Andre was just... awesome.

Robbie's part... was just so sensible that I felt like I was reading my own opinions on Robbie&Rex.

You just need to know that you did way more than okay with Trina.

I've never liked Tori... I actually hate her. But Tori's part was just so beautiful. I don't even know why I liked it but I liked it.

And you made me cry sooo hard with Beck's part. It's probably because I'm a Bade shipper but even if a non-Bade shipper read this, (s)he would be as impressed as me.

And the epilogue was really emotional. I can't find the right adjective to describe how I felt about it.

I basically loved it so much and thank you so much for writing this (& making me cry).
thegirlwithsecrets chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
OMG:'( this so amazing...its so sad...
Esteban Marin chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You're amazing...
BhindGreenEyes chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I love it!
movie-moment chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Wow. I am absolutely speechless, that was so beautifully heartbreaking. I never cry while reading books (Les Mis, The Fault In Our Stars, ect) or watching movies (Titanic, Marley & Me) but this just absolutely tore my heart apart. Right from the first chapter, I was practically crying a river, and more tears just kept coming as I continued reading. I loved the whole dynamic with Cat being Jade's only constant thing in life. The note to Trina really got to me, after those four simple words, I just lost it and was crying so hard. One other thing really bought cut through me like a knife-Jade's note to Beck about always having each other, I really broke down after reading it. This was so amazing and well written, you capture everyone's emotions perfectly, especially Jade. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Amazing story, it made me cry
slippingunderneath chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
This nearly made me cry in class whist I was reading it. Fabulous job, Bria. This is so amazing.
tsttoain chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Is this the 100th one, or did I miss that? Anyway congratulations on so many reviews, you deserve them! Even though this is really sad and really why would you do that to us and to them?
Here's to you and to us ruling the world with brownies!
WZRDmeesh chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
*ugly sobs* I loved this from beginning to end. Great job!
twistedlittledoll chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Love it! (:
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
BadeBlade chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I love this story. It's just amazing!
I decided to re-read some of the old chapters before reading the new one. Beck's chapter really is incredible. I love the notes.

Okay, so the new chapter, as you stated ties up all the loose ends. I loved Tori's whole 'I could be happy, just not in this town' ending. And of course, it had to end with Beck&Jade - separated, but never really apart.

I know I said this in the last review, but this storyline is really powerful and so relatable. I think you've done an incredible job. Also, not only do you have great ideas, but you're a fab writer! Great pace, lexis and style.

Thank you so much for writing this! I've really enjoyed reading it. I hope you can update more of your stories soon! (Yeah, I don't do subtle hints :P)

BB x

P.S. The long review was 100% deserved and probably well over due!
Chantel0319 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Omg that's was sad )': I really love your fanfic!