Reviews for Her Prisoner
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Fantastic and how I wish this is the way it had turned out, but no the writers had to go break our C/B hearts.

Love this and going straight on my fav list.
lipamo chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oooh man, if it just was true. To hell with logic. This was beatiful to tead, a dream coming true on the page. Heaven! That's really what i needed after this devastating season3 Finale. Thank you sooooo much!
lipamo chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
What a lovely fic! The scenario of Brody becoming VP while still being married to Jess and cheating on her with Carrie is so perfect, I can't even put head around it. You nailed their characters so flawlessly again so thank you so much for this fic. Yours is the only Brody/Carrie fic I've read and I'm scared to read others' because you've just got them so down pat. My favorite part of this whole fic was when Dana and Chris went to see Brody in the hospital and saw him wake up to briefly kiss Carrie's forehead and good god, I could just picture it so clearly. His subconscious would do that. I love that you get them so well!
7gifts chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Another interesting story; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awesome! just Awesome! *also, its "meantime" not mean time, although, it fit...lol! Thanks for this great story.
sdia75 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG, What an absolutely awesome fic. I loved the way you started from the episode Q and A and then continued. I had to laugh at Jess's expressions in this story. I honestly find the character a bit annoying but thats probably cos she's Brody's wife and I want Brody to be with Carrie, lol!
In a way I wish the show ended like this with them just going off together but then, I guess there would be no season 3. That wouldn't matter actually if these 2 were together. I've shipped many couples but honestly, no one even came close to the Chemistry that Carrie and Brody have. It just jumps out on screen and what a complex relationship. Castle and Beckett on Castle have great Chemistry too but I think Carrie and Brody beat them also.
I only started watching Homeland 10 days ago. Finished both seasons and to say I am completely hooked would be a mild understatement.
I was looking for some fics to read to pass the time till the season 3 premier. Most of what I come across seem to be Carrie-Quinn fics which is a little odd to me cos in the show there was nothing to suggest that Carrie even liked Quinn. I mean, I like Quinn but for me, Carrie and Brody are soulmates. So if you can recommend any nice Carrie/Brody fics, I would appreciate it. Of course, I will also check out your other Homeland fics.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I loved the plot and the writing and the way you presented the characters :)
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome! If only it really could work this way!
OhApple chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ohmygod. This was just perfectly amazing and wonderful... I have no words. I just LOVED it.
Bonesrl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwwww love it!beautifully written ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is unbelievably beautiful. especially the first part during the interrogation. brody taking her hand, and cradling their still joined hands like a child with a security blanket. just. ugh. my heart.
Juliettaah chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is J-Beckks, who is too lazy to juggle with her two accounts!
Haa this was so great. I love how it started with the interrogation room, very faithful to the characters and probably exactly what was going on in Brody's mind. And the rest, the ambiguity of every relationship, every character... I have trouble picturing (meaning I can't write :) their future but this is definitely one way it could go!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love this story. Love them together :o)
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Stunning piece of work. Well written. Expecting other fics! :)