Reviews for Best Thing
Ryanrene97 chapter 21 . 8/8
This was so awesome, I loved it so much. I really enjoyed how you portrayed the struggle/battle for sarrah and how you didn't make stiles more than what was feasible. I liked that none of the characters were perfect and I loved the creepy, but hilarious uncle portrayal of peter. I love me some patrick and I want him for myself, js. keep up the fantastic work, you write fantastically with an enjoyable style!
Ryanrene97 chapter 21 . 8/8
NerdyTeenAndrew chapter 21 . 3/20
OKAY I LOVED THIS FIC BUTTTT HOLY I WAS SO MAD THAT YOU DIDN'T FLESH THIS OUT AND BEAT THE STORY TO DEATH WITH LIKE 100 CHAPTERS!. Okay, im normal again, i love the story and i wish there was more fan fics like this, like the idea you had cause its sooooooo interesting! Loved, everything about this (even though I'm vetted to super duper long fics.) I thank you for providing me this story! I hope you come back one day and make more stories! -with a lot of love a nerdy boy teen with a sterek addiction.
RainingDiamonds chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
i havent read the next chapter yet, but i hate how you portray the omegas. i feel like really angry that he accepted to be omega and be used like however the Alphas want to
Adriene SC chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
Aaaaaaaaaw. This is THE fic for me!
Is soooooo perfect! Sooo perfectly made!
I loooved every part of it. Even the little sad ones. But I think this fic is awesome and I love the Sterek and the PeterIssac in this fic!
Im sooooo in love with this! ️️️️
Your way to write and put all your ideas together is awesome!
Thank you for this fic and see you in another!
May the pizza and Sterek be with you! ️
lilgwen chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
#WoWMageForLife
anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Crimson cat angel chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Love
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
I enjoyed thoroughly. Very very nicely written.
Big thank you for writing some delicious Sterek :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
nooo there's only one chapter left and I've only seen Sterek action once...twice maybe in the next chapter :(
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
eeeeeeeee Peter is my fav character here too bad he's with Isaac or I would have jumped him...don't know how but i'll find a way ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
omg Peter he's just gahhhh *squeal* I just live fr moments like this when he's all pervy ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
noooooooooooooo...Stiles can't be a Omega he's Derek's mate Sterek 4 ever!
SusanSmile chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
Sooooooo cute in your own way! Love this story and have been reading this for three days whenever I have some free time.
Thanks for writing this story;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
I loved Out Of Milk pretty sure this story will hook me too!