Reviews for Intercom
goats chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was great, and I loved the end. I wanted Tali and Reegar together so bad, haha.
Seriously, great though.
Doctor Mew chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Tali is desperate for a man
geoavenger chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Fun! Loved it!
Waenhir chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I have to say, Tali made me a jealous Shepard, especially what she said when she was drunk in the apartment in the DLC! I was like oh no Tali, seriously!? This is really fun to read and my Shepard thank you!
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It really bothered me when she got her flirt on when she was talking with Garrus. I mean the guy is with me honey. There is also the fact that if you don't romance Garrus in ME3 he gets together with Tali. So you know this talks could have actually lead some where. It's really annoying. I love Tali but i wish they didn't do that.
Anyway it was good to finally read a story about it. Love the things those two were doing when Tali was trying to flirt with Garrus :)
Musicalrain chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh I loved this fic! One of my favorites for sure! :D
Y-ko chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Could have been okay, but you went on past the point when you should have stopped.
IamFrog chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Damn. Red Celt strikes again. Another perfect one-shot. Just perfect.

Thank you.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm so glad Tali takes it well! Enjoyed the story.
Suilven chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Gah, I have no words for how much I loved this. Brilliant.
Mordinette chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thank you so much for filling this prompt! I loved it; so sweet and sexy, and I agree with Lady Aleynia that it's really nice that Tali doesn't come off as the bad guy. What a perfect fill for the prompt. :)
TW6464 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOLZ. Reegar's gonna die anyway
Lady Aleynia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love you for taking the time to do this. Not just for me, but for the others who wanted to see this prompt filled, as well.

I really liked how you handled it, too. I wanted to get over constantly letting Tali throw herself over the cliff to keep her from flirting with Garrus, and this most definitely did it for me. She's not the bad guy and she's fine with them being together. This story is what I wanted and more.

And extra love for throwing in some sexy time! I envied Shepard for a minute there, hahaha!

Thank you again, Red Celt!
spoodermanpls chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, God. I'm so glad that you filled this. I flipped out when I heard her tone of voice while talking to him. Fantastic job once again!
InaYasha chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Cheeky and sexy. I love it.