Reviews for Collide
abbie chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
i enjoyed it very much. :-)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I love how Harry finally managed to persuade Severus to give in to his feelings! And it made me laugh how perceptive McGonagall was and how she dared to speak about Severus' feelings with him! Very nicely done.
PetiteLemon chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hi Miss Barrowmaniac,
I enjoyed your story a lot, and I wish to tell you that I'm not a native English speaker. and so far I have failed to read in English a whole book/story.
This story is the 1st one I managed to read (well, using Google translate), and I hope you will see how fascinating and well written was your story for me.
For me now it is an inseparable part of the Potter Canon.

Thank you for writing and publishing it,
PetiteLemon
MsBasilisk chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Love love love your Snarry fics. I only just read this because I became distracted with the Snarry big bang during November and December and completely forgot to check if you published. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw you wrote new snarry. But please don't tell me you have stopped writing fanfic cause you haven't really published anything in a few months. I'm kinda worried cause you're one of my favourite fic writers.
Anyway, this story is really well-written. This was nly a small part of the story but I loved how Snape gave him a Christmas gift and it became Harry's prized possession. Christmas time Snarry is my favourite. The story wasn't too fluffy or smutty and was just all around perfect. Loved this, love you. Really hope you publish more snarry soon!
Meg chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I love this this story. It was one of my first snarry stories, but defanently one of the better ones! I look forward to reading more!
Andrea Jacobs chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Lovely story!
Laura chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed your story thank-you.
Cloud9 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Beautifully written. I know the whole 'severus saves harry and they fall in love' plot has been done a thousand times, but I love finding ones i haven't read before, each one bings a different story, slightly different personalities and different resolutions. I love how you keep them in character so well and still manage to gradually reveal severus's soft side. I look forward to reading more of you work x
Pyrane chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Huuummmm, I like it ;)
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I liked the fact that it was slow paced and that Severus' feelings changed so gradually that he was completely unaware of it, until a sudden realisation that their meals out together were as if they were dating.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
A vere different short story and for it I give you: One Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
dem bones chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Love the ending...:D It wasn't too sappy and it wasn't too smutty. I really enjoyed this fic.
Snarry Potter chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
great job and even more better you had harry work hard for his relationship so severus would know he was serious
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Great story. They are sooo sweet together.

Thank you.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great story. This is very interesting. So how is Harry going to prove he loves him?

Can't wait for more.