Reviews for Freshly Baked Cinnamon Buns
azab chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I loved it a lot
Cassie chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Please make chapter 5 soon. I'm dying to know what happens!
Miss Captain Ressentiment chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Seriously I can't stop laughing, this is so fucking funny, please, update it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
lololololololololollolololollololol
MischievousWolf66 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
And two months later-I APPEAR. YAY...
...
...
No? Okay.
XP
Anyways! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Jesus, I'm becoming more and more busy. XI Luckily I found time (taking up my sleep) to read this! :DD
Honestly... This. Is. AMAZING. X3 I LOVE THE SMUT. JUST. YES. LOVE IT! -less than three- And wow, that's pretty good for writing a lemon for the first time. :3
And I already said what I want for you to write in the story, so I'm good. Just can't wait for the chapter. X3
I will try to make this review long. But I'm freaking tired. e ne And I don't really have much to say...
Oh, and by any chance, do you have a Skype? :3
splitheart1120 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I wonder if Yuri will stay this hormonal for the rest of the pregnancy...
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I love bitchy Yuri! *giggle* Flynn is going to both hate and love pregnancy hormones because hormonal!Yuri must be terrifying... But horny!Yuri? This chapter showed than Flynn love it allready! XD
As for request... aren't Kritya kind of elvish? Maybe animals would sense that Yuri is pregnant and offer him gifts/cuddles and embarass the Hell out of him? XD
Love this!

Winged Golden Tiger
1326 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Naww, olit Meowth? Vähän hienoa D: meidän kouluun tulleis abeis ei ollu mitään jänniä pukuja, mut viimevuon oli teletappeja.
Kuitenki, tosi kiva luku tää ja hyvä et pääsit päivittää! :D Piristi mukavasti näin kipeänä herättyä aamua, plus toi seksikohtaus oli tosi hyvä ensikertalaisen kirjottamaks (en ees haluis tietää millane mun ensimmäinen kirjottama seksikohtaus olis,,,,,)
Ja olis kiva kyl jos kirjotat noi kaikki ehotukset ja komppaan tota yhtä revieweriä et olis kiva nähä Yurin reaktio (;
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
That was some hot and cute stuff there ;)
Oh oh yes! Please, I'd love to know how pregnant Yuri would (over-) react to an injured Flynn!
Also, I'm still first in line to read SAFH, pleqse do update soon :)
Shiary chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
lol very cute
Yoruhime-san chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
*nosebleeds all over laptop* Now look at what you did with all the lemony goodness you wrote. I can just hug you for this wonderful chapter
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I never thought that such a small fandom would have Mpreg but I'm very happy to see that it does, especially with yours!
It made me cakle madly during all the chapters! I like that Yuri is still Yuri and that poor Flynn is terrified of him despite Yuri's "delicate condition".
Mpreg author have the terrible habits to make the male!mommy weak and give them all the negative cliches given to girls but yours doesn't!
It's awesome, count me in to stalk this story. (and mommy!Yuri is adorable, lol)

Winged Golden Tiger
1326 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Apua! D: oon iha rakastunu tähä ficciin. Tää on nii ihanan humoristinen ja se tapa mite kirjotat kaikki noi hahmot ni tykkään hirveesti. (Plus tää kolmoskappale oli hyvä, Flynn oli ihana ;). JA! mommy!yuri. aww.
Anteeksi oon huono kirjottaa reviewei mutta mutta oli pakko koska oot suomalainen haha ;v;". Toivon tosiaanki et jatkat tätä ficcii, piristi päivää niin ihanasti! (Ja nyt menen lukemaan muita flynn/yuri ficcejäs hihi u)
MischievousWolf66 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Bleh... only you and another (Internet) friend, will I bother to login just to review you guys story... That's my way of love to you. :P

Okay, one, I feel really bad for not reading and reviewing this sooner, because, it just gets more and more awesome. :D
Poor Flynn... I kind of like how you gave a chapter to show the problems the poor guy haves to go through. XD
Yeah, Yuri, will and always, be the mommy. XD (Please don't kill us, Yuri.)
Well, sex IS good for pregnant women, and often get horny. :9 (Sad thing is, I knew that when I was like, eleven. But I got family working in hospitals, so... yeah...) But don't forget strange cravings. CX I want to see Yuri eating something that'll totally disgust Flynn.
I also can't wait to read 'I'd rather be with you'. :3 Though I really need to continue 'Luna Nova: Reborn'! XC I am having so much writer's block, it's not even funny!

Anyways! Continue with your awesome work! (:
Kaen Neko chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
This chapter was fun. I can't wait for the rest:)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »