Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
Mega Mario 6 chapter 34 . 2/19
Love this story. Started reading it a few days ago and just couldn't put it down. Your characters are both in character and made your own, the world around them is emergent and beautiful, and the mechanics are reasonable as well as plausible and unforgiving.

As an EVE online player, I'm no stranger to the kill-or-be-killed mind set as well as the tastes of fear of not knowing if a hostile group is about to land on your head or of panic as you know you are caught in a web beyound your ability to get out of. Of course nothing compared to what it would be like in FFD, and there a pod can at least warp to safety if it's fast and lucky instead of just sitting there waiting to die.

At first I was shocked that you even kept the remain light function, since in a death game, all it would do for people is let them watch as the timer ticked down to zero. Though now I support it, as cruel as it is, since it gives other the chance to revive you, no matter how much damage you take or how surprised you where by a mob.
ConstructCritical chapter 34 . 2/13
This has got to be THE best fanfiction I've read. If not (at least) one of the best pieces I've ever read. Ever. Plot is great, setting is amazing, characters are fantastic. If there's one gripe I have with FDD, though, it's Yuuki.

Not anyone's fault, but since I first found Yuuki as a character in the canon, I've absolutely hated her. Probably because we'd never once seen her, but she can defeat Kirito without hardly breaking a sweat. Which is basically saying she's more powerful than at least The Gleam Eyes (and certainly Heathcliff), since Kirito basically solo'd that thing, but against Yuuki, he lost with Yuuki keeping at least a decent amount of health. I'll live, though.

Other than the things that can't be helped (except for the fact that Yuuki got to be included but not Sinon), I absolutely loved this story all the way through. The execution is excellent, and I'm on the edge of my seat for a new chapter.

Speaking of which, any news on the next chapter? Been about four months. I don't mean to rush you, because of the really long chapters, and the extreme quality of your work, but, hey, I'm a little eager. Take you time, and when you're ready to release it, I'll be here waiting to tell you how good it is!
StarElsie chapter 9 . 1/31
Good chapter
StarElsie chapter 8 . 1/31
This is sad. Kirito's blade broke!
StarElsie chapter 7 . 1/31
I wonder when will Asuna meet Kirito
StarElsie chapter 1 . 1/31
This is interesting
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 34 . 1/30
Fun times ahoy, all aboard the crazy train. I'm pretty interested in how you're handling Sigurd this round. He's still a jerk, but he's contributing at least, haha. I thought Kirito was a little too forthcoming with his info when talking with Coper though, especially given that he was so dodgy with it around Argo, with whom I presume he'd be more trusting of. Looks like Asuna and Kirito are back together, which means more potential lovey-doveyness too XD
Great job with the last few chapters. I look forward to reading the next.
marvodo chapter 34 . 1/29
hey just wanted to drop you a review. I've really enjoyed the story. hope you update it again soon. really well written/edited, didn't really spot any glaring grammatical errors. you've kept the character really in character.
JittottiJ chapter 34 . 1/27
Just finished what you've written so far, and I can say only two things: I love your writing & I need more of it, more of this political backstabbing, more of these deep and realistic characters, more of this well thought world that surpass SAO in every way (thought I've only seen the anime so far, the LN are published in Spring 2015 in my country).

In other words, I hope that you write more and soon!
This is an awesome story! I hope you'll update again soon because I really want to read what happens next.
Update soon plz? :) This story is brilliant!
1,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »