Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
Dragonfan47 chapter 39 . 2/9
OMG...wow, just wow. I originally read this on AO3, and am surprised to find it on here. I love this fic, thanks for writing it! It's truely amazing.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/7
I loved how you broke his blade. though I don't recall that even really being possible to break reinforcement of equipment in SAO. Its like that in all the Korean based games though. usually though they just go down or fail the reinforcement and when you try to do someting like 11 on something then it fails
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/7
Wow. This is some epic stuff going on. Lots of selfish and becoming crazier people. I"m curious if Leafa will show up since this is Alfheim and she did love the idea of flight. The sheer size of the landscape and all the areas beneath the ground and in the sky is invigorating. I'm curious though if this continent is big enough to really be bigger than the total combined surface area of Aincrad. Considering aincrad had 100 floors with each floor having a city of some kind and lots of dungeon areas as well as open forests and plains and stuff. Just curiousity really.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/7
Oh shit. That Raikouji guy is an asshole. Though Kibaou is worse haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/7
Ah the divisions grow.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/7
Ya know I'm rather surprised Kayaba didn't program the world to be more real. How do I mean? I mean in the sense that he never really took into account he npc's and monsters into his realism creation. Its actually kinda funny that such a perfectionist would not go to the extent of perfecting the world itself instead of his little death game only.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/7
Asuna is coming around finally. Kirito is still goofin like usual if his upsetting of Argo the adorable cat-i mean rat is any clue.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/7
Well shit. This is seriously epic stuff man. You really took into account all the different factions and all the possibilities therein. I'm rather impressed with all the characters you've created to be important figures in each group. I'm curious if Kirito will just end up pulling the same crap he did in SAO and failing miserably, instead of trying to better help his own race or something. i really don't know. I'm looking forward to it though.
LincolnJohnson chapter 23 . 2/6
Really nice chapter.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/6
I love the idea of hsing alfheim. I feel its going to be many times more dangerous because kayaba will pull the only 3 races get to live if they win card. While the other 6 will die.
LincolnJohnson chapter 22 . 2/5
Wonderful work, as always.
LincolnJohnson chapter 21 . 2/5
Wonderful work on the chapter.
LincolnJohnson chapter 20 . 2/4
I really love how you've done all of the character interactions.
LincolnJohnson chapter 19 . 2/4
Wow, that surprise reveal at the end was well done.
LincolnJohnson chapter 18 . 2/4
Nice job on the chapter. I wish you luck with the new chapter structure.
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »