Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
HJP4Life chapter 5 . 16h
It's progressing nicely. Well done.
HJP4Life chapter 4 . 17h
Hmmm, you have me hooked!
HJP4Life chapter 3 . 21h
Ah, nice! Was thinking she might go for a staff lol
HJP4Life chapter 2 . 22h
Lovely, starting off early are they?
Klimmatt chapter 37 . 10/9
As someone who has only recently delved into the SAO fandom, I think you might have ruined me for all other Sword Art Online fanfics. I'll now be going into them with this as the standard and I don't think a lot of them are going to measure up to that.

I loved it and I can't wait to see where the story leads.
HJP4Life chapter 1 . 10/8
Wow, great intro. Excited to start this story.
GodofDeathandDarkness chapter 37 . 10/5
Fantastic as always.
I can't really give much in terms of constructive feedback... I guess what i have to say is more subjective. I appreciate the effort you put in your work; really, it is amazing and thorough and effective all at once. However, it feels a little cloying having so much game jargon and game-style writing in a fic at times. Perhaps that's because i never read the light novels, or perhaps because i'm accustomed to reading published Western, or adapted-to-english works. Either way, I think that should be cut down a little. It is good for a reminder that this is quite different from real life, that they are living inside a virtual world; but even so, I feel like at times, game mechanics and functions appear a little too much. Maybe I'm asking for too much... I don't really know; that's just how i feel.

Anyway, though, it was wonderful hearing from you again! Your writing is splendid, as always; well planned and executed - though, i must say your planning might outweigh your own writing prowess (not that you're a weak writer. Far from that) - and i'm dying already to keep reading. That, and i'm terrified too. Who is this Hel!? Sounds a little too forboding, too ominous, for me...
Gigapode chapter 37 . 10/3
Thank you for the excellent story. I was thoroughly entertained. Looking forward to the next update.
PrincessArien chapter 37 . 10/2
Yay, more of FDoD :D I always look forward to when more of this will finally release, and this chapter was well worth the wait. I've been looking forward to Kirito's meeting PoH for a while now, and it did not disappoint, obviously this is somehow tied into whatever sort of screwy thing is going on with Loki and connected somehow to that plotline. Whatever is really going on with these so-called "gods", we can definitely know for sure that Vassago/PoH ain't right in the head. All of these definitely raise far more questions than they wind up answering. Can't wait to see how you wrap it all up :D
Obvious what Coper and his party were up to, I knew that it would turn out to be something important, I hope we don't have to wait *too* long in order to find out just why they decided to kill Yoshihara and replace her. But in other news, yay for Philia showing up in the story, I always liked her and I'm glad her appearance before wasn't just a one-off. Now I'm wondering if Strea will be eventually showing up as well :P Which also makes me wonder if/how Yui will eventually be worked into the story...I don't see why you wouldn't include her eventually, as she's fairly important, if only to the character arcs and the development between Asuna and Kirito.

...and in other news, the Salamanders as a faction are continuing to be assholes and trouble makers, that's really going to bite them in the ass at some point. If every other race in Alfheim doesn't actively go to war with them, at the very least it's going to make it harder for the Sallies to do anything as I doubt many people will want to work with them and they might just find themselves getting blacklisted or otherwise having the Gnomes, Leprechauns, and Puca avoiding doing business with them or favoring them with deals. *Especially* if they do something like blockade or attempt to blockade the Lugru Corridor. They're definitely not making it easy on themselves, that's for sure.
This is really, really awesome :) Thanks so much for just being a great, comprehensive writer with AMAZING world-building skills, and the ability to form a cohesive plot that MAKES SENSE to me. This one of the best - if not THE best - story in the fandom, and well-written to boot. This probably won't mean much coming from an anonymous reader, but I've been reading ff for a long time, and this is one of my favourite 'fics after quite a while of reading it.

So, thanks! And keep up the hard work! :)
That was amazing.
Rassilon001 chapter 37 . 10/1
Many excellent storylines to pursue, amongst others. I hardly know where to invest emotionally the most. Golden Apple is well on its way towards ruin. Always fun to read.

Kirito and Asuna have parted ways to try and stop the Laughing Coffin wannabes. Let's hope they're not both walking straight into traps. Just when you think you've got the plan nailed down it's ripped out from underneath them again.

And Sakuya is learning the finer aspects of ruling in a fantasy game. I suspect this may lead to her adopting her own 'larping' mannerisms in the days to come, perhaps the appearance of her iconic fan to help settle the unruly masses. Assuming of course there's any of those left after this little incursion/war.

Wow, if Loki weirded me out then Hel REALLY freaked me out when she appeared. Frighteningly beautiful description, and lends new levels to the messed-up-ness of this Fairy Dance. Now I'm not sure what to make of her, Loki, and the others who seem determined to wreak havoc, but still inclined to think its all flavor text and game mechanics, same as Kirito thinks. That, or some rogue AIs hijacked the game from Heathcliff and now he's just as stuck as the rest of his player base in the death game of his design. Ironic indeed. Time will tell for sure.
KenaBeliever chapter 37 . 9/29
This story's on fire, things are heating up so much! Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 37 . 9/29
Just to point out. 'Seven' is an existing player name in the Lost Song game of SAO. I guess its not the same person since the one in the game is a Puca instead of a Salamander. Just to point it out since you're using SAO game characters as well.

Great chapter nonetheless, I'm in a love hate relationship with the way these 'Norse God NPCs' seemed to side with the so-called 'bad guys'/ Part of me wants you to just make the MCs OP and call it a day and watch as the action flies. but then the other part of me really loves how you try to make a balance and make it 'feel' balanced. it keeps me thrilled and waiting to see whether the MCs can find some game mechanic they can use to their advantage while still being 'balanced'. but for all purposes, if the 'bad guys' have 'God NPCs' aiding them, shouldn't the MCs get their aid as well? Thor? Frieyla? Odin? well just to pint out. can't wait for the next chapter
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »