Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
haruhi.susemilla chapter 1 . 5/9
An amazing epic, narrating events of worldwide importance across Alfheim. The characters are more human and at the same time smarter than in the original. I particularly like the political intrigue between different factions, and the consequences of dividing people into fantasy races and lack of global law enforcement.

The last chapter was posted on Jan 2020, just before shit went down. Author, I hope you are happy and alive! You don't owe us anything, but I would love to read how this story goes on. (I would also pay)
DarkQuacker chapter 50 . 4/16
Been a while since i've read your story, but ever since I found it 9 years ago i've enjoyed reading and thinking about world you created (tho im a bit late to reading this latest chapter).

Even now, I still admire how much thought you put into designing each of the systems of the game. They all make logical (enough) sense and add interesting interactions and limitations that enhance the story you are making.

Keep up the good story telling :)
kanjichibi chapter 9 . 4/11
Good chapter. I am looking forward to Kirito fighting against strong opponents.
kanjichibi chapter 8 . 4/11
I like the idea of item breaking during the upgrade process.
kanjichibi chapter 7 . 4/11
good chapter
kanjichibi chapter 6 . 4/11
I really like how the story is exploring other things like Clan politics. great chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 5 . 4/11
Good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 4 . 4/11
First Asuna/Kirito interaction. good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 4/11
Surprise attack from Salamander race, I have seen AFO canon so this is surprise foe me, good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 4/11
Good chapter and I like the idea of focusing on other characters instead of just in Kirito and Asuna.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/11
I have started reading this because it has highest number of reviews in SAO. good start for the story.
Dedrick Jones chapter 19 . 4/1
this is good too it doesn't mix up the stories
Dedrick Jones chapter 15 . 4/1
i like the side stories i mean it takes me a sec to remember them but its better now cause i got use to there names and look forward to their sides of the story its similar to the Kane Chronicles (a book serieskeeps to story interesting in its own right
Dedrick Jones chapter 13 . 4/1
I did enjoy it so keep up the amazing work
Dedrick Jones chapter 9 . 4/1
idk how you are now author but I hope this review finds you well
2,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »