Reviews for Fairy Dance of Death
Destrark chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
Well. This is an imaginative, well-written amazing story. But its really freaking dark to read. Especially in one sitting, where the emotional blows of horrible shit in each chapter keep happening rather than being experienced months apart when you update a new chapter.
Still, bloody good writing.
DELENA4EEVER chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
This story is so incredibly, I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Perseus46 chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
As always, an incredible chapter. Plot has moved a lot right now.

Why is Kirito so dense lmao.
Moonlight.Z chapter 15 . 8/2/2019
As someone who's late to the party, I agree with what you said about so-called minor characters. It takes a bit of patience to read it through, which is duo to the fact that the point of entire SAO was Kirito and it kinda is a bit off the usual to read other PoVs, but it's so, very much worth it. I love how you gave Klein, Sachi and other minors a character - which SAO literally failed to do - and wrote it so amazing, that it's kinda hard to think that they're not real.
So, thank you so much. I appreciate it completely.
By the way, this story is amazing! It flows perfectly with the characters, the storyline, and it's joyful to read! I mostly love how you wrote Alicia, and her relationship with Argo and Klein! God, I love the fact that someone is interested in Klein in that way!
This is amazingly written. I love it. The idea is brilliant, the storyline is perfect, and I love it. Thank you!
Nolaquen265 chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
Excellent as ever; thanks for your continued work and polished talent!
Dharshan chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
Great update! Plot moving along well and we finally see Yui.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/2/2019
Wow, those crafters just handed Sakuya the ability to stop the mobs the Salamanders need from spawning in the Ancient Forest. Put a piece of furniture (maybe a chest, since players are probably used to finding treasure chests and ignoring the ones that have already been looted) in the right places, and suddenly there are no lopers to be found anywhere!

The Salamander farmers are already sick of this. How sick of it are they going to be when they're risking their lives every day and not even managing to find a single loper?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
Yey! A new update!
bassiri chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
the way you created and described ginnungagap, you've inadvertently nailed me specifically to a cross with my weakness for impossibly fantastical environments of unparalleled size. places like moria and erebor in lotr, forerunner shield worlds in halo, the hundred-kilometer long shattered rock spires in abyssal deadspace in eve online. hell, even some of the cooler vex stuff from destiny like the infinite forest. a cliff face with a path in the middle of a foggy void, vague monolithic shapes in the distance that may be kilometers away, rivers and waterfalls flowing in reverse to a swirling vortex above floating islands- this is the kind of thing boundless imagination was meant for, and all it makes me realize is how utterly dumbstruck anyone seeing it in a full-dive VR setting would be. its just /so cool/. i'm so glad this fic exists and that this location now exists within that world, thank you

also, rooting for mort, that was a big fist pumping win getting someone at least peripherally informed of the mob grinder situation, and i absolutely cannot wait for the catharsis of seeing it blown wide open and the sandmen getting their just desserts
Fenghuang0296 chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
Yay for Yui! Can't wait for the next chapter.
And I like the hint that Yui can be rescued. Maybe she'll join Kirito and Asuna?
RainEStar3 chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
I always when I see an update for this story. So many perspective, sub-plots, and world building. It's a work of masterpiece!
Adamant39 chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
I love you and everything you make. Please continue making it.
Ethan Kironus chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
Big stuff... This is an interesting change from the original. But is "Loki" an AI? I'm not entirely sure.
Maelaeran chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
A fairly chunky update, but one that promises salvation for the captured prisoners and potential escalation between the Sylphs and Salamanders if Sakuya's idea pans out.

And we finally get to see where Yui has been all this time! Really hoping for the cutest pairing in SAO to make an appearance soonish and perhaps less trauma for Yuuki. Though with all the crap she's been dealing with so far, it seems like it's only a matter of time until she snaps and finally kills someone.

Seriously, the willpower and courage she's been showing so far makes it a little odd that Yui would choose to focus on Kirito and not her. Then again, Kirito is presumably on the way to gank Loki, so I suppose he would take more priority :P

Quick question, though I'll understand if you choose not to answer (and possibly if you've already answered this several times before, but I didn't see it in an AN): If someone kills Heathcliff, would that trigger a 'WIN' condition like it did in SAO?
Beyor chapter 49 . 8/1/2019
Not the twist I was expecting. It was excellent and enjoyed it very much, but this chapter was dark. I mean, I think you are borderline T here with the torture, very close to M. listening to it gave me the shivers.

Last scene reminded me of Oberon and Asuna. Corvatz is an idiot and Yuuki is slowly losing her good faith in humanity. Reading some of the characters, i fully agree with her.

all in all, great chapter.
2,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »